[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

@dolphin

swords have a basic crit chance (most have 5%). Increase crit directly on the sword will increase the basic crit chance for the sword BEFORE increase crit on nodes/items/skills will take effect.

The crit on a sword isnt calculated in the total pDps or total Dps of a sword.

So you should not only look for pDps , but also at the crit of a sword.

for example: a 340pDps corsair with 25crit on sword has the same dps as an 370 pdps sword with no crit (5% base crit). How much dps more a sword with crit will give you, you will need to craft it in POB and just compare to a critless version.

this is beacuse this build has a lot of incr. crit / crit multiplier mods which directly multiply the base crit of a weapon.

@sepukku

looks fine imho.

You need to get Twin Terror and later Heartseeker. This will give a lot of dps. You can cut cloth/chain node to save 2 extra skillpoints. Beside that you will need to few levels more. This build just needs to get to lvl 92+

Itemwise hard to pinpoint an improvement. All looks soild. Sword seems to be the weakest link imho but should be Enough to do guardians+shaper with 3-4 more levels. So i guess leveling should be top priority. And tuning your items in a way you can get rid of Cloth/chain Node.

"
nonameaccuser wrote:
"
Maybe change that name from nonameaccuser to nobrainaccuser? (fitting avatar might I add)

No brain, kitten, please, make me the equip for 2 ex. Oh, you can't, cuz you're stupid af.

"
nonameaccuser wrote:
>2 ex budget, beginner friendly
Are you retarded? Oh, okay, make me the equip for 2 ex, which one i can farm Poorjoy's atleast.

Lmao what is this?

I can't fathom how can you spew these words when you're completely unaware of what you're doing.

TWO sceavas - every piece of equipment is 1C except chest - level 78

MaKe thE eQuIp foR PoOrJoY

I can literally farm your gear with 5 map runs.

L

L
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Seppukku wrote:
Hey guys, that's my first character, could you give me some advices on what i should priorise in my stuff, i thought about buying a new jewelled foil with better stat (maybe more pdps or crit mult/chance ?), but i see a lot of corsair sword that seem cool too (and way less expensive) !

Thanks a lot

Definitely get life on ALL equipment and increase the rolls. You can get a lot more life on boots for like 10C.

I had these in Bestiary for 2C

Quality your gems as well. Your foil seems good but make it 30 quality. Flask duration on belt.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I will also be releasing an insane MF / starter improvement today for the build for Flashback. I am slightly hesitant to reveal it as it will get more expensive for me or nerfed in 3.3 but I'll take the hit :}

EDIT: I've added the league starter MEGA MF CLAW version in the original post. I will possibly write down more early alternatives and ideas for it later. Have fun getting rich!
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 2, 2018, 5:39:33 PM
Good for HC SSF? This will be my first attempt there, so have absolutely nothing to start with. :)
Last edited by slice99 on May 2, 2018, 6:01:41 PM
"
slice99 wrote:
Good for HC SSF? This will be my first attempt there, so have absolutely nothing to start with. :)

Absolutely! You can pretty much build the character from ground up on rares and use whatever uniques you feel like for anything, even MFing. If you find Bloodseeker you can try the MF version as well but without MF.

I do suggest swapping gloves to Hatred > Arctic armour > Herald of Ash > Enlighten if you get to a place where you can level your Enlighten to level 3( Vaal at level 2 if you have spares or just level it to 3). Otherwise run everything as is (:

Also if I'm not wrong you should be able to get Vaal Reave by simply spamming Vaals on Reave gems if you haven't got it by maps. Doesn't matter if they're level 1 then.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 2, 2018, 6:11:56 PM
"
NSHN wrote:
"
PPVV wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply. I have both the Flasks, i am changing it, only use Lion with boss. i will try sticking to Basalt and Diamond Flask more to see if i can survive more with boss.

From path of building:
Crit Chance: 49.39%
Effective Crit Chance: 50.22%
Hit Change: 86%

By the way, my life is 4828, is that too low?

Yes your life is pretty low, some bosses will one shot you.

As for your upgrades i think the next things you should invest in are:
tombfist (2 socket if you can afford)
a jewel with mana leech so you can put the mana leech passive point into life
new amulet: look for flat phys, crit multi, crit chance, life
new ring, flat ele dmg on rings is pretty worthless for this build, go: life, flat phys, int (if needed for your gems), accuracy
new belt: the res you have is nice but very low life and no str

with these upgrades you should be sitting closer to 6k life.. it'll help a bunch
I'm expecting this to cost you 3-5 ex.

Add me ingame if you have more questions I can always help out

Edit: just noticed you aren't running outmatch& outlast so unless you are generating endurance charges from somewhere else you are missing a bunch of defenses from there too.

@DolphinCarpet

pDPS

Thanks. I have made some changes of my gears. Can you take a look if there's anything i can work on now? I will start doing the Higher level and give some feedback of using the new gears. But i realise from the path of building, crit chance became lower, but hit change becomes higher..what is the recommended crit change?

From path of building:
Crit Chance: 32.63% (Was 49.39%)
Effective Crit Chance: 38.3% (was 50.22%)
Hit Change: 92% (was 86%)
Total life: 5554 (was 4828)

Last edited by PPVV on May 3, 2018, 12:46:28 AM
*nvm
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on May 3, 2018, 4:29:19 AM
"
In demo video provided by you there is something like 1.5M shaper dps.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
22 MILLION SHAPER DPS WITH 7.2K LIFE

You claim your build has at least 10 times more dps than it actually has.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

This is res capped, no abyssus, GG mirror items with special functionalities kept in mind build but have some things ignored to not waste too much time on it. The cost of this is unimaginable and 2 mirrors budget will get you probably to half of it which is still cheap for such damage.

You should use this PoB build to understand better what to aim towards and what stats to focus on where.

POB LINK
https://pastebin.com/iyX1aqud

"
PPVV wrote:

Thanks. I have made some changes of my gears. Can you take a look if there's anything i can work on now? I will start doing the Higher level and give some feedback of using the new gears. But i realise from the path of building, crit chance became lower, but hit change becomes higher..what is the recommended crit change?

From path of building:
Crit Chance: 32.63% (Was 49.39%)
Effective Crit Chance: 38.3% (was 50.22%)
Hit Change: 92% (was 86%)
Total life: 5554 (was 4828)

If you want to min max your build, use PoB and see what increases your damage and defenses the most.
Your biggest change right now would be switching Basalt to Taste of Hate and 75% conversion stat sticks are already 50C this late in the league. I got this for 25C -

Also you can exalt your chest.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Spoiler
"
In demo video provided by you there is something like 1.5M shaper dps.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
22 MILLION SHAPER DPS WITH 7.2K LIFE

You claim your build has at least 10 times more dps than it actually has.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

This is res capped, no abyssus, GG mirror items with special functionalities kept in mind build but have some things ignored to not waste too much time on it. The cost of this is unimaginable and 2 mirrors budget will get you probably to half of it which is still cheap for such damage.

You should use this PoB build to understand better what to aim towards and what stats to focus on where.

POB LINK
https://pastebin.com/iyX1aqud

Yes, i already realized that i misunderstood what you wrote.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on May 3, 2018, 4:36:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info