[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

@Moorli
Thank you very much!
I forgot to mention, the 30% quality beastcraft is a gamechanger for sure. Adds about 10% dps if you use it.
@Dolphin

you need better statstick for sure

there is a nice one for sale ( 6ex) (74% extra/9% block/25% multi), especially nice if u want that block and its super cheap imho, or just wait till some offers one with 78%+, but it wont have block.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Bestiary/JE3905Ul

As for weapon, its too slow, no crit and doesnt offer accuracy/global crit implicit. You gotta use POB to find out how much dps it realy does, but i assume its much worse then a fast foil/corsair with crit

amulet is fine but misses life obv. 20% extra fire is same as max flat phys roll, but its much harder to find an extra fire + life , then flat phys+life.

Also im not using clot/chain skillnode in my skilltree. You get 2 more 5% life node because of that,if you manage to get res up on your items.

I also suggest to go into Twin Terrros. ( because of all the global multi stacking i did, its actually even more dps then heart seeker). Dont know about druidic Rite, because i never used. (never had mana problems with around 100 mana, cant commment on the flask part of the node).
Last edited by moorli on Apr 27, 2018, 4:30:03 AM
Hey moorli good to see you still playing the build and helping people. I switched to champion recently and I've been enjoying the results.

Also playing with farrul's now.. very good vs uber elder imo.

What you think I should upgrade next? And do you think
warlord's mark is any good for champion reave/bf? The leech is very nice imo but I havent tried it against uber elder yet since I have a nice elder ring setup atm.
This was my old ring..

I see you have gotten a new awesome chest aswell.. looks sick.

NSHN
yeah i hit my goals, but not playing till next league due to work i guess, but i have time to lurk on this forum :)

i never tried champion so this is just theorycrafting, but i think champion has some clear upsides (you just lose block, but gain lot of other stuff, would actually have to do some mapping to gauge the effect of losing all the block)

i assume you dont need tombfist nor accuracy rating because of ascendencies (cant see ascendencies). So actually decent gloves should outperfom tombfist.

sword can be improved but it would be prob in 10x+ range to make it worthwhile.

not sure about the ring. I only used assasins mark as dps boost, and warlords mark is a defensive curse. But since you use abyssus, i have no idea how much needed it is.

Your Fure setup has some adventages vs Uber elder, because assassins mark actually does nothing in that fight.

One thing you have to consider is, if you are going to try uber elder and use Kaom roots, you have to somewhere compensate for the loss of resistances. I had very good two toned boots from early league start, and build my char around them. So swapping them for Kaoms kinda ended up in a mess.

Uber elder is really hard, so i would assure you have you "dream" gear, before you break elder
ring.

edit: i used reave only for uber elder, just to prove that this build can do it. It might be easier then expected with the right BF setup, if you are used to play with BF, since postitioning with BF hast to be more precise then with reave.

Last edited by moorli on Apr 27, 2018, 8:37:52 AM
yes I have killed uber elder many times already bro :) both with champion and gladiator :D I have different gear to compensate for the resistance losses.

Yes don't need tombfist for intimidate nor accuracy rating cause of 100% hit chance its very nice..

and yes its tough to upgrade stuff.. so many exalts for small upgrades but ohwell..

some new upgrades,
just wanted to know the minimum life leech to start using vaal pact
im also assuming i have to get flat phys on all my abyss jewels too
if possible could i get like a decent example of an upgrade to my foil
im assuming more strength, t2 phys, etc
Last edited by xentaros on Apr 28, 2018, 6:59:43 PM
Ok just updated a few things, yet I still cannot get immortal call or molten shell to cast. There must be a reason for this and even though I beat Minotaur today, it must be gimping me pretty hard.
Any assistance as to why that might be happening would be awesome.
Can someone help me improve my build?

I am new to POE, and this is the 1st char i am playing. I have problem killing most of the bosses at T14 (but i can kill one of the T16 boss...>_<). Can you help take a look at my gears and what i shall improve/upgrade? Shall i have more defend or power, and which stat to focus? thanks and appreciate your time.

Sorry, not sure how to link my gears here.

Last edited by PPVV on Apr 30, 2018, 6:56:17 AM
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Ok just updated a few things, yet I still cannot get immortal call or molten shell to cast. There must be a reason for this and even though I beat Minotaur today, it must be gimping me pretty hard.
Any assistance as to why that might be happening would be awesome.

Move your cast when damage taken to the top left slot, it casts in order from left to right which is probably why only your golem is getting cast.
"
PPVV wrote:
Can someone help me improve my build?

I am new to POE, and this is the 1st char i am playing. I have problem killing most of the bosses at T14 (but i can kill one of the T16 boss...>_<). Can you help take a look at my gears and what i shall improve/upgrade? Shall i have more defend or power, and which stat to focus? thanks and appreciate your time.

Sorry, not sure how to link my gears here.

You can link your gear by clicking your character name on the top left then clicking on whichever items you want to link.

The biggest problem you have is that you have no accuracy nor crit chance anywhere on your gear also you are not using the right flasks it seems.

Try this, its your best flask

If you are having trouble surviving you can also use Basalt flask instead of Lion's

Do you use Path of Building? Can you tell me what your chance to hit is and your chance to crit?

Obviously there's improvements to be made on your gear also, check the gear of other guys in this thread if you need to see whats good.

Gl!
Last edited by NSHN on Apr 30, 2018, 9:37:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info