[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Oh...i think i saw the old reading in path of building. My char now has

From path of building:
Crit Chance: 51.07% (Was 49.39%)
Effective Crit Chance: 55.27% (was 50.22%)
Hit Change: 92% (was 86%)
Total life: 5554 (was 4828)

will learn more in path of building. thanks for all the information. I will continue moving up now.
"
PPVV wrote:
Oh...i think i saw the old reading in path of building. My char now has

From path of building:
Crit Chance: 51.07% (Was 49.39%)
Effective Crit Chance: 55.27% (was 50.22%)
Hit Change: 92% (was 86%)
Total life: 5554 (was 4828)

will learn more in path of building. thanks for all the information. I will continue moving up now.

You want to look at the DPS numbers more than anything else. As long as you have 90% hit and 50% effective crit, you can focus on the DPS stat only when it comes to damage.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 3, 2018, 5:43:46 AM
I'mma give this a run for flashback I haven't played reave since ziggy's ol southpaw build and the buffs to its aoe makes this a really juicy option to pick up now especially with all the new insane items.

I've never killed Shaper and only killed hydra/mino before, and this looks like a good and FUN build to do it with(I also have a demonic reave sitting around somewhere :D).
Last edited by SilkySnow_ on May 3, 2018, 8:42:55 AM
"
SilkySnow_ wrote:
I'mma give this a run for flashback I haven't played reave since ziggy's ol southpaw build and the buffs to its aoe makes this a really juicy option to pick up now especially with all the new insane items.

I've never killed Shaper and only killed hydra/mino before, and this looks like a good and FUN build to do it with(I also have a demonic reave sitting around somewhere :D).

I'll also add it somewhere in the guide as well but you can get insane AOE if you use Increased Aoe Gem + Reave Radius Enchant + Corrupt your belt to 6% area of effect.

You'll go from 53 to 69 radius which is pretty much the whole screen.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 3, 2018, 9:23:42 AM
Wow, that IS pretty insane, wish they would give some other skills some AOE love like they did with reave.
Last edited by SilkySnow_ on May 3, 2018, 9:40:51 AM
Added a super tanky HC shield version of the build that still has close to same damage as the original one.

On top of all that it has Fortify + Crab Barriers + Arctic Aura.
@Kiss_me_Quick

Glad to see you more active again :) hope you enjoy Flashback!
Going to try the mf variant to start off flashback. Do you have any fix for the low accuracy? (81% in pob)
How do you force yourself to switch from Sunder to Reave?:)))
I have 1.1k dps with Sunder and 450 only with Reave...
ReaveFlasher characters name in current flash league.
A few questions...

1) How do you sustain mana?

2) Why do you keep the sword with a million dps in your offhand and the axe with 75dmg in your main hand? you say to keep the sword in offhand but I don't understand why.

3) What items should we stack accuracy?
Last edited by broseidon07 on May 5, 2018, 7:55:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info