[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
KingCorg wrote:
So is this a safe build to "try" or you guys still tweaking it?

There is always tweaking possible but it's definitely viable for anything. Biggest hurdle is going to be the starforge but you can probably clear all content with a Terminus Est. Then it's melee with a strike skills so you get all the usual inconvenient with that.
"
imre wrote:
"
KingCorg wrote:

There is always tweaking possible but it's definitely viable for anything. Biggest hurdle is going to be the starforge but you can probably clear all content with a Terminus Est. Then it's melee with a strike skills so you get all the usual inconvenient with that.

Imre is spot on. Build can do all the endgame content I've killed about all the endgame content with it. Conquerors, sirus, guardians,... as all builds it has it's strenghts and weaknesses. I think maybe the one thing people might get annoyed with it is that it doesnt have that typical 1 cast, whole screen explodes skill. like for example ED/contagion

But I can tell you with confidence it can keep up with delirium mist in T16 maps up until the bossroom and often still kill the boss while under delirium effect. I think that's a testament to the strenght this build still has.
work for sirus ?
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
"
imre wrote:
"
KingCorg wrote:

Imre is spot on. Build can do all the endgame content I've killed about all the endgame content with it. Conquerors, sirus, guardians,... as all builds it has it's strenghts and weaknesses. I think maybe the one thing people might get annoyed with it is that it doesnt have that typical 1 cast, whole screen explodes skill. like for example ED/contagion

But I can tell you with confidence it can keep up with delirium mist in T16 maps up until the bossroom and often still kill the boss while under delirium effect. I think that's a testament to the strenght this build still has.

I am working my way through the build as well and I sacrificed some paper DPS on the large cluster jewel to get Devastator (15% chance to explode enemies) as a passive instead of Feed the Fury, which definitely helps in some of clear speed issues.

I also use Empire's Grasp gloves (knockback direction is reversed) which is also really helpful. Endgame it'll be good to have a good pair of spiked gloves since knockback isn't an issue, but for mapping they're amazing, and relatively cheap to get Vuln on Hit corruption.
Well just done, 20 wave simulacrum EASY. NP at all. it's easier then mapping since everything comes rushing to you :D just leapslam around, pop your flasks AOE attacks into everything and when the bosses show vaal molten shell and just start hacking into them. I got the bosses in separate waves, one by one they are no danger whatsoever. I do think if you hit a wave with both of them in it things will get dicy. I suspect we will have to separate them fighting them both together will not work I think.

I only used vaal molten shell on the boss waves not any other wave at all.
Last edited by SoundwaveOiA on Apr 2, 2020, 1:09:54 PM
Here's my current build:

https://pastebin.com/xQfqEwh8

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but I just can't seem to produce enough damage. One theory could just be the gear I have that isn't unique. Any tips?
"
cruelworlds wrote:
Here's my current build:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but I just can't seem to produce enough damage. One theory could just be the gear I have that isn't unique. Any tips?

I spent a good 10 minutes trying to figure out and..

RESOLUTE TECHNIQUE REMOVE IT MAN xD
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 2, 2020, 8:41:59 PM
Ok i fixed the POB and added to the phys pen it got more damage than the one in the OP somehow, i will update the OP tomorrow but here is the link.

NOTE: at the bottom near to "about" you can select the tree. There are two ,one for clusters one without, i will be using the one without since my jugs are in standard

https://pastebin.com/CP1Xk9ud
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
cruelworlds wrote:
Here's my current build:

I spent a good 10 minutes trying to figure out and..

RESOLUTE TECHNIQUE REMOVE IT MAN xD

I'm an idiot. sorry. LOL
fck you build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info