[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

very good to know! meanwhile I have tinkered a little with the cluster jewels, here is a good combo that i found :D https://pastebin.com/BmhaeF8Y

1x:
Large cluster two-handed dmg 8pts:
Surefoot striker - 8% double dmg if crit recently
Feed the fury - life leech, dmg aspd while leeching
Martial prowess - dmg aspd accuracy
2 jewel slots
OR
Large cluster phys dmg 8pts:
Force Multiplier: 5% double dmg 25% dmg
Iron Breaker: -10% phys reduction
Master the fundamentals: 10% all ele res 35% dmg
2 jewel slots

2x:
medium cluster aura effect 4pts:
Master of command - 15% inc effect aura on enemies
Precise commander - 50% crit chance 15% crit multi
1 jewel slot

2x
Small cluster life 2pts:
Fettle - +20 life +10% max life
OR
Small cluster Ele resist of choice 2pts:
Prismatic carapace - +1 max ele res
(ultimately the life cluster seems to be slightly better)

This one gets both more damage and more life, what got hurt is the life leech, but jug has Unbreakable that gives some hidden powerful life regen
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 27, 2020, 8:06:45 PM
nice, I am experimenting with it too I have to recraft some of my large cluster jewel as it was to low lvl but right now I have these passives slotted in:

Surefoot striker, Iron breaker, battle hardened and fettle.

now I'm thinking of the next changes:

Trying to get bladedancer on the skill tree
Sword Attacks deal 24% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
+1 to Melee Strike Range with Swords
6% increased Attack Speed with Swords
Enemies have -10% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits

anointment on amulet: kinetic impacts
24% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
Attacks with Two Handed Melee Weapons deal 24% increased Damage with Ailments
4% chance to deal Double Damage
10% chance to double Stun Duration
Enemies have -15% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits

and then getting an awakened brutality for the single target 6link.
this is why:

brutality quality has:
Enemies have -0.5% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits so at 20% quality that's another 10%

So between Ironbreaker, Tenacity, bladedancer and awakened brutality we could get -45% to total physical damage reduction against your hits :)
Last edited by SoundwaveOiA on Mar 28, 2020, 11:12:26 AM
Can this build with slight changes have the ability to face tank?
"
RoadBlock1 wrote:
Can this build with slight changes have the ability to face tank?

check my post 2 up to see what is facetankable. I've been doing a testplay with this build. Right now as of yesterday I facetanked Sirus awakening 6 including his beam attack in fase 3, killed him deathless. I hope by tonight or tomorrow I'll have everything unlocked to do all the conquerors and sirus at awakening 8. What I can tell you already is that veritania is NOT facetankable above awakening 6. I'll update my post when I have awakening 8 info on all conquerors and sirus
Альтернативы Брассдому и старфоржу для старта лиги ? / Alternative 4 brass dome and starforge 4 start of the league ?
Тупо Гей
"
Альтернативы Брассдому и старфоржу для старта лиги ? / Alternative 4 brass dome and starforge 4 start of the league ?

Terminus Est and cheap 6L rare chest!
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Update 4: rather big one again. Testing the build against all the game has to give now.
Current stats:
Level 93 – Life 5.3K – Armor 44K
Fire Res: 77%
Cold Res: 76%
Lightning Res: 76%
Chaos Res: 75%

Awakened level 8 fights:
Drox – Deathless – Facetank

Baran – Deathless – Facetank

Al-Hezim – Deathless – Facetank but watch out when the snakes are in the middle if they can get a few hits in on you things get dicy.

Veritania – Deathless – NO facetank, Her spikes she launches and the tornados will absolutely MURDER you if you let em all connect.

Sirus – Deathless – You can Facetank him as long as you are leeching off him. Fase 3 I advice to jump out of the way of the beams. You CAN facetank em, but it’ll leave you so low on HP that any follow up hit will kill you. Degen Pools on the ground are the biggest threat.

Omniphobia – Pop Vaal molten shell, potions and just lay into him
Purifier T15 lvl 82 – Deathless – Facetank
Level 82 Atzoatl – Deathless – Depending on your temple layout may or may not be facetankable
Minotaur – Deathless – Dodged the falling rocks did surprising amounts of damage
Chimera – Deathless – Nothing too special
Phoenix – GNARLY FIGHT – Had bad map mods, managed to take him down eventually but took me 5 portals.
Last edited by SoundwaveOiA on Mar 30, 2020, 5:36:06 AM
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
Update 4: rather big one again. Testing the build against all the game has to give now.
Current stats:
Level 93 – Life 5.3K – Armor 44K
Fire Res: 77%
Cold Res: 76%
Lightning Res: 76%
Chaos Res: 75%

Awakened level 8 fights:
Drox – Deathless – Facetank

Baran – Deathless – Facetank

Al-Hezim – Deathless – Facetank but watch out when the snakes are in the middle if they can get a few hits in on you things get dicy.

Veritania – Deathless – NO facetank, Her spikes she launches and the tornados will absolutely MURDER you if you let em all connect.

Sirus – Deathless – You can Facetank him as long as you are leeching off him. Fase 3 I advice to jump out of the way of the beams. You CAN facetank em, but it’ll leave you so low on HP that any follow up hit will kill you. Degen Pools on the ground are the biggest threat.

Omniphobia – Pop Vaal molten shell, potions and just lay into him
Purifier T15 lvl 82 – Deathless – Facetank
Level 82 Atzoatl – Deathless – Depending on your temple layout may or may not be facetankable
Minotaur – Deathless – Dodged the falling rocks did surprising amounts of damage
Chimera – Deathless – Nothing too special
Phoenix – GNARLY FIGHT – Had bad map mods, managed to take him down eventually but took me 5 portals.

Thanks! I will put it into the OP.
Phoenix is the one that can easily go crazy with many possible mods, like cast speed, multi projectile, inc aoe. I think it is the strongest against melee/armor especially because of his fire debuff + phoenix crossfire.
Btw probably with more hp bosses get a bit less scary

Hi,

I am trying out this build and i have 2 issues:

1) I'm running into Mana issues with Heavy Strike....Would it be possible for you to look at my char (YoUrLoRdDeLiRiUm) and give some feedback please and thanks!

2) My ingame dps right now is at 54,592.9....how do i expect it to go up to 700k on AOE and 1.5M on Single Target as POB shows when only nodes left for me to take are in the cluster jewel and some hp nodes...
Last edited by dawg87 on Mar 31, 2020, 5:00:54 PM
For mana there is a mana leech cluster at the bottom right right corner of the tree (besides "arrow dance")

Do not worry, your current DPS is about 650k aoe.
If you add a lion's roar and a silver flask it will go up to 880k :) 1.8mil single target with ruthless + fortify

The rest will come with passives, 20/20 gems and min maxing gear & jewels

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 31, 2020, 10:36:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info