[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Beskaius wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
[

Weird I played hollow palm raider with max dodge and it was a pain in the ass in delirium, could not stand in a place (for example to interact with zana/jun/alva) because of those ground dots and the undodgeable explosion, also rng eva tank is bad, kosis oneshotted me with autoattacks.

https://youtu.be/S9qBaH2DdrQ
https://youtu.be/jx8Gx_palb4

ok man for this i ask you to look what i wrong cos i love it so much but my jugg is noway char atm.....

Your pob looked pretty solid 7k life and 2.5mil unbuffed 5mil buffed.

Since the build is immune to crits (which are a big oneshotter in the game) and can phys dmg can more or less be excluded with 4ec 40-50k armor and fortify we know already what is damaging your char and that is raw ele damage and maybe some dots.

Maybe try using staunching = antibleed in the diamond as you are immune to freeze anyway and see if it gets better, i'm advicing to try because in one of my chars i confused some flasks and went for a lot of maps without antibleed and didn't understand wtf was dealing me so much dmg sometimes.

For the ele damage there is nothing in the game for 2handers (and DW btw), the only added thing since 3.2 is molten shell and recently the 76% all res, all the rest of the damage you have to soak it up, dive less, manually dodge here and there stuff like this :/
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 13, 2020, 6:05:25 PM
"
buckr49 wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
buckr49 wrote:
Just switched to this build to try out before league end. Really enjoying it so far. I'm level 91, but my health and DPS seem a little low. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx in advance!

https://pastebin.com/QwU54BZR

The couple things i noticed:
Amu is lacking life
You need that brassdome
Wise oak does nothing for phys dmg you can put a quicksilver flask of adrenaline to run faster
For clear (in delirium) you need ancestral call + melee splash, paper dps is lower but on a pack it is x3 overlapping

Thank you. I took off ancestral call and added brutality because i am getting additional target strikes from Tribal Fury on my amulet and on Gloves. Does this suffice? I am clearing high level maps no problem.

Ahh right i didn't notice sorry.
What else is there, damage wise the normal silver flask is duplicate of the cinderswallow and the diamond flask is missing for big damage (+30%).

You should notice more tankability if you put a brassdome, other than that it is about to get more life in the tree and from the char levels, i would remove the 3pts from the small impale cluster (forced skewering that is adding only 6% atm) and put those into the big life cluster (+276 life).
The rest is minmaxing the mods on the rare gear and stuff
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 13, 2020, 6:16:13 PM
Love this amazing guide and old school playstyle!

Some suggestion with my limited experience:

As a starter or SSF charactor, you can ascend Unflinching first and Undeniable last. Between that,and before getting a decent weapon/brass dome with 6 links, use Vigilant Strike instead of Heavy strike. You can maintain the same playstyle and be a little bit more advantageous, especially when lacking of 6-linked or event 5-linked item and physical reduction.

In late game, ofc Heavy strike it!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873295

OUCH
starforge nerfed
crits nerfed

Only the final patch notes will tell if the buffs will counteract the above

i can change this build for use new "slam" tag skills ?
"
Chavolatra wrote:

Many slams require maces and staves, basically you need to change weapon and rework the tree but yes you can deffo make a abyssus+brassdome jug with slams.

Need patch notes + POB fork update to have a better picture. If you ask me what can be done that uses slam skills, i would tell you Hegemony Era for staff and Tidebreaker for maces, probably maces can work with resolute technique + EC ascendancies (so don't wear abyssus and with many EC brassdome is not much needed anymore), while Hege is full crit of course

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 16, 2020, 11:27:41 AM
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
Chavolatra wrote:

Many slams require maces and staves, basically you need to change weapon and rework the tree but yes you can deffo make a abyssus+brassdome jug with slams.

Need patch notes + POB fork update to have a better picture. If you ask me what can be done that uses slam skills, i would tell you Hegemony Era for staff and Tidebreaker for maces, probably maces can work with resolute technique + EC ascendancies (so don't wear abyssus and with many EC brassdome is not much needed anymore), while Hege is full crit of course

Thanks for making this guide.its really well done.

How many EC so that brass dome becomes not worth it.

I don't see anything for life leech on 3.10 pob

Is getting elemental ailment immunity worth it (crafts + cluster jewel and/or annoint crystal skin)

If hegemony is used what would be a good alternative chest. rare/astral , craiceann's carapace? then also maybe use glancing blows now that itwill be on passive tree i think.
Last edited by Milk103 on Jun 16, 2020, 1:45:50 PM
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
Chavolatra wrote:

i can use Axe for cause bleed too ?, mayble double influenced because craft for this league is more easy
"
Chavolatra wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
Chavolatra wrote:

i can use Axe for cause bleed too ?, mayble double influenced because craft for this league is more easy

I dont recommend you branching the same build into bleed. Bleed needs a very dedicated setup and especially a crafted weapon with like "chance to deal double bleed damage", without the craft bleed is very weak.

.... but maybe if you are willing to get into crafting maybe you can overlap all the dmg layers, crit + double damage + impales + bleed.. dunno looks like hard and a clusterfuck but why not at least theorycraft it

Last edited by ZaeN on Jun 17, 2020, 5:05:11 AM
I'm not too knowledgeable of the games mechanics or calculations, and usually just like to toy around with whatever feels fun. I've planned on playing a heavy strike 2H mace stun build for 3.11. Do you ZaeN or others reading the thread think this build could be used as a base for one? Obviously moving all the weapon nodes to mace+stun ones. And some stun ones in jugg ascendancy too.

Does that even make sense with heavy strike? It's just what I've been gunning for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info