[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
can someone tell me if I can improve more?

Build works fine. Im lacking nothing actually but im struggling in T16 maps. Gettin melted there.

Anyone an idea? IGN: TrippleSpinToWin

Your character sheet is not puplic.

Do a quick check on the following:

Did you quality your flasks?
Is your Oak atleast for 2 resistances balanced(huge increase of DPS)
Correct gem level for IC+CWDT setup?

Do you get melted by mobpacks or the bosses? Phoenix and Mino are tactic bosses, there you have to be careful.
Avoid ele reflect maps and -60% life regen
Also phys reflect can be a issue if they are combinded with other scary mods (higher critchance for mobs, attack speed)

Fixed it. Nah im gettin melted at bosses only most of the time.

Maybe there is something I can fix in my build I did wrong.
^

it seems you are missing 2 skill points. did you took alira? If yes, you only need to put one point into mana leech. its mostly enough to keep you running. If you want to use a movement skill, link it with blood magic, problem solved.
Any idea on how to fit a hh in this build? Seems near impossible to cap resists if I use it
"
Ladoona wrote:
Any idea on how to fit a hh in this build? Seems near impossible to cap resists if I use it

I did it, you can check out my profile. I had to drop the Tombfist gloves and get res on gloves. It was very challenging, but I did get it to work. Just be sure to upgrade the immune to poison pathion (SP), that doesn't work well with that jewel that reflects poison back onto you. See a few posts up for the guys that helped me with that, I can't remember the names.
"
ninjaxus wrote:
Thanks mana sorted after taking one node and levelling a bit more.

What ppl doing with reserved mana? vulnerability or ele weakness? herald of ice?

Im using hatred and artic armor, it leaves me about 150 mana left and I feel good with that.
Thanks!

hopefully one last thing - while flickering I noticed my frezy charges are flipping between 4/5 (im max 5 atm) really often. Any idea what is causing me to drop a charge? is this normal?
"
ninjaxus wrote:
Thanks!

hopefully one last thing - while flickering I noticed my frezy charges are flipping between 4/5 (im max 5 atm) really often. Any idea what is causing me to drop a charge? is this normal?

It normal. However, if you aim to use "9% increase flicker damage per frenzy charge" you should have 6 max charge to get the most benefit.
delete cause i'm an idiot. it was my fault that i couldnt get this working
Last edited by ArJohns10 on Feb 23, 2018, 7:33:43 PM
would elemental focus not be a better choice than ruthless? POB shows it doing like 60,000+ more dps?
"
ArJohns10 wrote:
would elemental focus not be a better choice than ruthless? POB shows it doing like 60,000+ more dps?

with ele focus you can't get "her embrace" i think, because of description
After trying this build for a few, I noticed something keeps obliterating my hp. I would have to assume it's something to do with the bleed, but not sure. Anyone care to take a look at my setup and see if they can come up with anything?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info