Hi, could you add the jewels you use?

And, What flask do you use?
"
MaxFactor wrote:
"
MaxFactor wrote:
Hi, could you add the jewels you use?

And, What flask do you use?

For jewels i would go for &max life >> increased critical strike chance >> critical multiplier >> increased physical damage with one handed weapons

Remember you need 1 golden rule jewel for the reflect bleed

Flasks are

You want the stauching on a instant life flask, not on the quicksilver.
For more damage change the quicksilver to a Lion`s Roar.

"
do we need CWDT in this build?

I would strongly recommend it.
You could use a curse on Hit setup with enefeeble or Assassins Mark for a more offensive gameplay, but since you never know where you land while flickering, your chance to die to random oneshots will be highly increasing.

Last edited by Camatoo on Feb 13, 2018, 5:24:26 AM
"
can someone tell me if I can improve more?

Build works fine. Im lacking nothing actually but im struggling in T16 maps. Gettin melted there.

Anyone an idea? IGN: TrippleSpinToWin

Your character sheet is not puplic.

Do a quick check on the following:

Did you quality your flasks?
Is your Oak atleast for 2 resistances balanced(huge increase of DPS)
Correct gem level for IC+CWDT setup?

Do you get melted by mobpacks or the bosses? Phoenix and Mino are tactic bosses, there you have to be careful.
Avoid ele reflect maps and -60% life regen
Also phys reflect can be a issue if they are combinded with other scary mods (higher critchance for mobs, attack speed)
hi guys

Just switched flicker from levelling with molten got a few questions, level 79

Why people using element of fire?
Why koams? with phys to lightning most of my damage is lightning not fire according to tool tip
sooo I should get my light res highest right for wise oak?

I was having a lot of mana problems, so switched to blasph + poachers, don't see many people using this or recommended on the build guide. How are you guys maintaining mana?

recommend running ice golem +cwdt? I wondering if casting ice golem from cwdt is killing me sometimes
I seem to stop for no reason and just sit there not able to get flicker going again

char: FarCanalZippyMcZipFace

cheers
scottsi
"
ninjaxus wrote:
hi guys

Just switched flicker from levelling with molten got a few questions, level 79

Why people using element of fire?
Why koams? with phys to lightning most of my damage is lightning not fire according to tool tip
sooo I should get my light res highest right for wise oak?

I was having a lot of mana problems, so switched to blasph + poachers, don't see many people using this or recommended on the build guide. How are you guys maintaining mana?

recommend running ice golem +cwdt? I wondering if casting ice golem from cwdt is killing me sometimes
I seem to stop for no reason and just sit there not able to get flicker going again

char: FarCanalZippyMcZipFace

cheers
scottsi

ele of fire for max fire res = reduce her embrace self-damage (not necessary imo)
koam = much more life (primary use) and a bit of fire dam (secondary and while in her embrace you get 123% phys gain as fire dam)
also for light and fire res when you using wise oak.
for your mana problem, I suggest you to change into "mana leach" node to get 10% increased manaleech.
also use another aura to get more dam can solve your mana problem.
poacher is recommend on low level to generate frenzy charge. you better not reserve any mana until you feel ok with mana leech.

for cwdt setup, it just a quality of life for us-the-laziness-who-want-1-button-build. XD
btw, the damage count for cwdt gem is accumulate so it is not necessary to kill you to summon a golem.

Thanks mana sorted after taking one node and levelling a bit more.

What ppl doing with reserved mana? vulnerability or ele weakness? herald of ice?
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
can someone tell me if I can improve more?

Build works fine. Im lacking nothing actually but im struggling in T16 maps. Gettin melted there.

Anyone an idea? IGN: TrippleSpinToWin

Your character sheet is not puplic.

Do a quick check on the following:

Did you quality your flasks?
Is your Oak atleast for 2 resistances balanced(huge increase of DPS)
Correct gem level for IC+CWDT setup?

Do you get melted by mobpacks or the bosses? Phoenix and Mino are tactic bosses, there you have to be careful.
Avoid ele reflect maps and -60% life regen
Also phys reflect can be a issue if they are combinded with other scary mods (higher critchance for mobs, attack speed)

Fixed it. Nah im gettin melted at bosses only most of the time.

Maybe there is something I can fix in my build I did wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info