[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

if you look at my character you can see my gloves help out a bunch plus the diamond flask. before the flask effect its 50% when its off pob says its 75%ish and crit multi is good also but i would work on getting crit chance priority over damage
Hi, I'm currently using this build but I'm having a hard time staying alive and killing bosses. I've avoided maps that are not good for this build and have not done uber lab yet. Can you guys check my gear out if it sucks or not? Any tip will be appreciated. Thanks!
"
dave1991 wrote:
Hi, I'm currently using this build but I'm having a hard time staying alive and killing bosses. I've avoided maps that are not good for this build and have not done uber lab yet. Can you guys check my gear out if it sucks or not? Any tip will be appreciated. Thanks!

You charters are set to private.
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
"
dave1991 wrote:

You charters are set to private.

My bad I thought it was public by default.
Hey love this build.

Hit lvl 86 in standard. Having trouble killing bosses from tier 13-14 maps.

Any tips?
Gear
Spoiler

Having a better time now by using CWDT-IC-ID-Herald. Should I add items with additional crit chance/multiplier? Thanks!
Hey everybody!
What am I doing wrong with this build? I can't do the Uber lab, because Izaro just one shotted me all the time.
Any suggest what should i replace? My character name is ZURBUO, thanks the help.
"
Tgreem wrote:
Hey everybody!
What am I doing wrong with this build? I can't do the Uber lab, because Izaro just one shotted me all the time.
Any suggest what should i replace? My character name is ZURBUO, thanks the help.

Starkonja instead of abyssus.
Bladeflurry inst flicker
maim intst multistrike
optionally fortify instead of ruthless

Ez lab.
how to reduce the cooldown of flicker strike, if I do not have the boots "the red trail" ???
Because im playing on xbox and there are no boots on sale.
Bandits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info