[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

"
Tenaka_Khan wrote:
"
donaldtroll wrote:
I am having real problems now with this build (level 85)

It seems that several times during each map I just run out of frenzy charges and straight up die most of the time

I have 33.5% crit chance, and really do not know how to get any more...

any help or tips would be appreciated... would blood rage help, for example?

I use a Doedre's Elixir at the moment - provides me with 1 Charge, then 1 AA and there it goes.

It was mentioned in another bleed/flicker build.

Use a
in your weapon swap, so you strike yourself with bleeding in a bossfight. Instant Frenzy for flicker.

Also for the amulet i would go for

it was made for Slayer VP and counters the missing ascendy leech you have
Last edited by Camatoo on Feb 2, 2018, 6:43:40 AM
Hi!

I have few questions regarding this build:

- I'm unable to generate enough frenzy charges to flicker strike properly. I have the Red Trail boots, the golden rule jewel along with the Razor's Edge node (i'm not getting enough frenzy charges)

- in the video you are using Kaom's Roots, how are you able to maintain enough frenzy charges with them?

- I play in HC, so im sure Abyssus becomes a death sentence in higher tier maps. Do you think dropping purity of fire and replacing it with warlord's mark (linked with blasphemy) along with 3 additional endurance charge nodes would even out the threat ? Or am I better off using Starkonjas?

- any other ideas how to make it more hc durable?

my character is called QuarterWarchief,if someone wants to look and mby point out why its not working as it should.

Last edited by Kvarterstahv on Feb 4, 2018, 6:41:36 PM
Im playing this build currently and I drop Abyssus almost at the beginning. Better use other helmets with life or one with flicker enchant.

The problem with your character is you using an anti-bleed flask. My suggestion is to change it into an instant flask.

I never play HC so cant really tells you about endurance charge. But you should try to include Arctic armor to your defend. Flicker strike=stationary.
I'm level 38 and want to start flicker strike, is there anything I can do to generate enough frenzy charges to maintain flicker? I can't seem to get the first one going. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
pharaoh000 wrote:
Im playing this build currently and I drop Abyssus almost at the beginning. Better use other helmets with life or one with flicker enchant.

The problem with your character is you using an anti-bleed flask. My suggestion is to change it into an instant flask.

I never play HC so cant really tells you about endurance charge. But you should try to include Arctic armor to your defend. Flicker strike=stationary.

The staunching flask is not the problem, I generate no frenzy charges to begin with.
Arctic armour seems like a good idea.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Heksapers/characters
Why am I dying so much? Put really much chaoses in this build, it's not the best yet but I don't know what can I do to improve my survi and possibly damage. I'm pretty new to this game so..
For low-level flicker, my suggestion is to combine poacher mark + blasphemy, next is blood rage for general PvE and frenzy attack for bosses. And multistrike is a must to make it comfortable.

For survivability, you should focus on avoiding big hit that can one-shot you so get as much life as you can. Slayer leech will save you every time if you still alive after big hit and attack enough to build up your leech pool. I survival again everything in the eternal lab but traps. However, if there are about 10 mobs to kill before that, I can in and out like a breeze. You also can try to spec in Acrobatics node.

If you follow this combo (golden rule + redtrail + bleed node). You get 46% to continue flick after 1st hit (with multistrike). So to work around this, I suggest you to inflict bleed by your movement skill (RNG again) or use doedre's elixir (occupies 1 flask slot but not so useful) or frenzy + chance to bleed (need gem slots, can be used with other weapons set, bow for example, safe distance but still RNG after first hit) or puncture (100% to bleed for 8s, never try so Im not sure it also 8s on reflected bleed, still RNG after that time but this is the imposible since we hit to fast so chainning another bleed is garantee) to start with.

My personal set up is using leap slam mana becoming a big problem. Also planning on using blood magic to get more life and get risk of mana problem. But it turns the problem into cap res.
Last edited by pharaoh000 on Feb 5, 2018, 10:53:55 PM
"
Heksapers wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Heksapers/characters
Why am I dying so much? Put really much chaoses in this build, it's not the best yet but I don't know what can I do to improve my survi and possibly damage. I'm pretty new to this game so..

You can try Acrobatics (right on your passive tree) or drop Abyssus and replace with a helm have life or 5 linked (wep or armor) or change 1 of red gem into Melee splash until you get through 2nd lab. Add another defend layer (cast when damage taken+immotal call+ defend curse, enfeed or temp chain)

Im not sure how new are you, but you should plan your gem link and color before buying items. And remember that corrupted items cannot be modified anymore. Except for color but it cost a lot more.
Hi,
I have a question: I see on your video Minotaur, how do you active Enfeeble curse with only use Purity of fire, Herald of ash and arctic armour, you do curse + CWDT?
"
darciaz wrote:
I'm level 38 and want to start flicker strike, is there anything I can do to generate enough frenzy charges to maintain flicker? I can't seem to get the first one going. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

You're level 38. That's where you're wrong lol. You should use some other skills to level up first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info