[3.1] Pwn's 1m DPS Oni-Goroshi PermaFlicker Slayer

I am not an expert in this build but i think some of your abyss jewels could be a bit better and let your gems level up a bit more but i did not follow this build exactly i kept the skill tree the same but changed the gear quite a bit feel free to look at mine the character is ieatglassyo path of building has me at 429k dps aganst shaper if i were to use the abyssus helm with the 9% flicker enchant on it makes my total dps 696k wich is a pretty big increase but i like the clear of the light poacher personaly also my ammy the carnage heart is really nice also an atziri flask helps also with damage
@Everyone using this build

I am so sorry, returning after a long break and i struggle to understand how exactly the build works.

So if i understand correctly the mechanisms behind this build are as follows:

- You have 15% chance to inflict bleed through the passive node, which through the jewel is reflected back to you so it enables Red Trail boots frenzy charge regeneration. The bleed damage is abysmal because its based on physical damage which is low because we convert 90% of our damage to elemental.
The question is: Is 15% chance to bleed enough to have a constant bleed on you?

- You have some flat fire damage somewhere in gear, so when you crit you ignite the enemy triggering the sword embrace which begins burning you with fire dmg per second.
Why? So that you have 50% to be inflicted by bleed (from boots) because you take damage from sword? Just an extra source of self bleed?
Arent there any other ways to get some self damage, does it have to be Oni-Goroshi?
Is this sword damage at high levels too good to pass up?

- Is Tombfist gloves so necessary? They are kinda expensive, especially with 2 sockets, do you use them mainly for the Indimidate?

- What is your flicker crit chance? Do you crit constantly?
- What is your accuracy? is it not a problem at all? should it be 90%+?

- You mention to avoid the following map mods:
Elemental Reflect
No leech
90% chance to avoid poison and bleeds
60% less recovery
Why the 90% to avoid poison and bleeds? You use Oni to self bleed you dont care if the monsters are even immune, right?
How about maps that monsters are 60% less chance to get ignited or even bosses that are immune to ignite (are there any nowadays?)

- Do you one-shot yourself on Elemental reflect mobs? Not enough dmg?

Thank you everyone for your time answering!
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
@Everyone using this build

I am so sorry, returning after a long break and i struggle to understand how exactly the build works.

So if i understand correctly the mechanisms behind this build are as follows:

- You have 15% chance to inflict bleed through the passive node, which through the jewel is reflected back to you so it enables Red Trail boots frenzy charge regeneration. The bleed damage is abysmal because its based on physical damage which is low because we convert 90% of our damage to elemental.
The question is: Is 15% chance to bleed enough to have a constant bleed on you?

- You have some flat fire damage somewhere in gear, so when you crit you ignite the enemy triggering the sword embrace which begins burning you with fire dmg per second.
Why? So that you have 50% to be inflicted by bleed (from boots) because you take damage from sword? Just an extra source of self bleed?
Arent there any other ways to get some self damage, does it have to be Oni-Goroshi?
Is this sword damage at high levels too good to pass up?

- Is Tombfist gloves so necessary? They are kinda expensive, especially with 2 sockets, do you use them mainly for the Indimidate?

- What is your flicker crit chance? Do you crit constantly?
- What is your accuracy? is it not a problem at all? should it be 90%+?

- You mention to avoid the following map mods:
Elemental Reflect
No leech
90% chance to avoid poison and bleeds
60% less recovery
Why the 90% to avoid poison and bleeds? You use Oni to self bleed you dont care if the monsters are even immune, right?
How about maps that monsters are 60% less chance to get ignited or even bosses that are immune to ignite (are there any nowadays?)

- Do you one-shot yourself on Elemental reflect mobs? Not enough dmg?

Thank you everyone for your time answering!

1. Flicker with multistrike has extremely high attack rate, around 10 attacks per second. So 15% is more than enough.

2. Oni has nothing to do with self-bleed mechanic. It has high crit chance and overall great damage. And it is just cool and popular.

3. I think you can use Hrimburn (Hrimsorrow) instead of Tombfist and replace phys to lightning with maim. You wont lose much dps.

4. You cant run immune to bleed maps because your frenzy charges are generated only if you inflict bleed to target and then your bleed is reflected to you.
Last edited by ZanaTheExiled on Jan 23, 2018, 6:22:06 AM
"
ZanaTheExiled wrote:

1. Flicker with multistrike has extremely high attack rate, around 10 attacks per second. So 15% is more than enough.

2. Oni has nothing to do with self-bleed mechanic. It has high crit chance and overall great damage. And it is just cool and popular.

3. I think you can use Hrimburn (Hrimsorrow) instead of Tombfist and replace phys to lightning with maim. You wont lose much dps.

4. You cant run immune to bleed maps because your frenzy charges are generated only if you inflict bleed to target and then your bleed is reflected to you.

Thank you for replying man, i really do (though i asked many more things)

1. Understood

2. I am sorry, I didnt know that Her Embrace is such an amazing buff lol.

3. Why Tombfist is so amazing, is it for the Indimidate buff or because you gain more stats than a normal glove through the jewels?

4. Ok understood, i just thought that the dmg from Her Embrace triggers Red Trail self bleed too. So what about the maps that have significantly less chance to get elemental ailments (60%) or even bosses that are immune to ignite? I remember some guardians where immune to ignite/bleed and even shaper was immune to ignite, did they remove the immunities?

Thanks!
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
ZanaTheExiled wrote:

Thank you for replying man, i really do (though i asked many more things)

1. Understood

2. I am sorry, I didnt know that Her Embrace is such an amazing buff lol.

3. Why Tombfist is so amazing, is it for the Indimidate buff or because you gain more stats than a normal glove through the jewels?

4. Ok understood, i just thought that the dmg from Her Embrace triggers Red Trail self bleed too. So what about the maps that have significantly less chance to get elemental ailments (60%) or even bosses that are immune to ignite? I remember some guardians where immune to ignite/bleed and even shaper was immune to ignite, did they remove the immunities?

Thanks!

You can play flicker build with any other weapon I believe. Oni is just an option, but it is really powerful and you can use it while leveling.

Intimidate is 10% more damage, so it is nice dps boost. And yes, abyss jewels are kinda overpowered.

I suppose you can run 60% less chance to ignite maps because of flicker attack rate. Uptime of her embrace should be 100%. Obviously you cant fight immune to ignite targets because your dps will go down drastically.
"
ZanaTheExiled wrote:

You can play flicker build with any other weapon I believe. Oni is just an option, but it is really powerful and you can use it while leveling.

Intimidate is 10% more damage, so it is nice dps boost. And yes, abyss jewels are kinda overpowered.

I suppose you can run 60% less chance to ignite maps because of flicker attack rate. Uptime of her embrace should be 100%. Obviously you cant fight immune to ignite targets because your dps will go down drastically.

Are there immune to ignite/bleed bosses?
Did they remove the immunities form guardians/shaper/etc?
Can anybody here tell me whats their chance to hit on flicker and whats the crit chance / multi?

Cause i find myself on 87% chance to hit which is not so optimal, and 45% crit chance with golem.

Also i would like to know how i see assassins mark in his skill bar in the videos, but there is no assassins mark in any socket in his gear.

Can someone please reply?
my hit chance is 92% and crit multi is 290 and crit chance is 76.96 when my diamond flask is up and you dont have to use tombfist gauntlets i did for a while but i like the higher crit from oskarm gloves i found it better imo also i didint watch the video so i dont know how he had assassins mark but my gloves have it built in
Last edited by sheddi on Jan 23, 2018, 4:15:04 PM
"
sheddi wrote:
my hit chance is 92% and crit multi is 290 and crit chance is 76.96 when my diamond flask is up and you dont have to use tombfist gauntlets i did for a while but i like the higher crit from oskarm gloves i found it better imo also i didint watch the video so i dont know how he had assassins mark but my gloves have it built in

So without diamond flask i should have around 45-50% crit chance?

And how are your resists? I seem to struggle a bit even capping them because so many uniques
my profile is open you can check my gear but all my res are caped but chaos just ignore chaos damage all together pretty much got 2 rings that are kinda ok decent res and a belt with decent res aswell my helm and ammy give all res and the rings and belt cap the rest its not to bad and since we run purity of fire that helps out quite a bit aswell but if your worried about crit just grab the same gloves im using you really notice a difference

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info