[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

Your tree links don't work except for the first link. Wtf are these pastebin links just post the damn tree
"
woodyfly wrote:
Your tree links don't work except for the first link. Wtf are these pastebin links just post the damn tree

there is a Tool called Path of Building (just google it) where you can insert those pastebin-Links to see the Tree (and gear) he uses (you have to open them first on pastebin and then copy them again.... idk why but it wont work for me otherwise).
"
nothingtoxic wrote:

Arkalli doesnt work if you go with Vaal Pact though since we dont have passive life regen that the pantheon is going for and not boosting our leech reg.

Yes yes, it does.

It basically raises your max life leech cap from 40% to 60% when specced vaal pact, or from 58% to 87% should you take +9% max life leech cap from passives. And it works all the time as long as you are fighting and using immortal call + cwdt + blood rage setup. It also makes all your insta seething flasks 50% stronger for those clutch moments. As long as you have enough ehp to not get one shot by unavoidable damage, i consider arakaali to offer superior survivability to any vaal slayer. Of course utility is another matter completly, and other pantheon choices may come ahead in that regard.

Also damage on full life works with bloodrage degen even though your hp is slightly below max.

I'd assume it should work with "Her embrace" too, must be a bug if it does not, since they've made it clear it should work with all life degen mechanics as long as you outleech/outregen them.
Last edited by Sinistrem on Dec 29, 2017, 3:09:33 AM
hey for the 3rd variation what do i have to search for at POE trade to get your armor? or do you have any mods specifically needed for that armor? new player so not sure what mods need to be present.
"
dokuro001 wrote:
hey for the 3rd variation what do i have to search for at POE trade to get your armor? or do you have any mods specifically needed for that armor? new player so not sure what mods need to be present.

It's elder/shaped armor mod, that turns x% taken phys damage as some kind of elemental damage. Basically it replaces coil from first variation which transforms phys damage taken into lightning damage. However unlike lightning coil it does not possess the downside of lowering your resists and can have much better other mods. You can even craft onto it. It will lower phys damage reduction a bit since it is not 30%, however Taste of hate will cover that since it is both offensive and defensive flask.
Last edited by Sinistrem on Dec 29, 2017, 2:58:07 AM
hey first off thanks for the build im having fun so far running it (still lvling though^^)

but i have got 2 questions:
1. why are you not simply using a 2nd Oni Goroshi and use frostblades/bladeflurry in there and simply swap between them? it would free the chest for cwdt setup etc
2. is the order of the ascendencys you posted the order in wich i should take them? (currently did the first lab run... wich was a total joke xD)
"
Asura2468 wrote:
hey first off thanks for the build im having fun so far running it (still lvling though^^)

but i have got 2 questions:
1. why are you not simply using a 2nd Oni Goroshi and use frostblades/bladeflurry in there and simply swap between them? it would free the chest for cwdt setup etc
2. is the order of the ascendencys you posted the order in wich i should take them? (currently did the first lab run... wich was a total joke xD)

1. It's a nice idea doing that, but lets say i'm kinda lazy to keep swaping all the time, haha, but you can do that if you're confortable.

2. Yeah, do in that order
ok thanks for the quick answer.... yeah it lets you do the trick with the pantheon as well +i really like immortal call^^

also you can run a buffed up Warchief that way that can deal a lot of dmg as well for even faster boss melting^^
"
Asura2468 wrote:
ok thanks for the quick answer.... yeah it lets you do the trick with the pantheon as well +i really like immortal call^^

also you can run a buffed up Warchief that way that can deal a lot of dmg as well for even faster boss melting^^

... or u can use Kaom for hp xD like im doing right now(can check profile)
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Dec 29, 2017, 3:02:26 PM
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
snip

do you have herald of ash with 20 qaulity? if so it increases fire dmg by 15% so with the proc from oni goroshi it could out dps hatred
Last edited by Asura2468 on Dec 29, 2017, 2:57:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info