[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

You require fire damage on a piece, added fire damage somewhere, adds fire damage to attacks or similar to proc ignite.
You are unable to otherwise, it is sufficient to add it on a ring slot or anywhere or even an abyss jewel to sword attacks / attacks.
Otherwise you will never proc the sword and lose everything the build revolves around.

Switched from ngamahu cyclone and running this with

put the fire damage on the ring, might yolo exalt it one of these days though
"
talichan wrote:
You require fire damage on a piece, added fire damage somewhere, adds fire damage to attacks or similar to proc ignite.
You are unable to otherwise, it is sufficient to add it on a ring slot or anywhere or even an abyss jewel to sword attacks / attacks.
Otherwise you will never proc the sword and lose everything the build revolves around.

Switched from ngamahu cyclone and running this with

put the fire damage on the ring, might yolo exalt it one of these days though

Yeah, i forgot to include that on the thread, sorry. Anyway, now the build's using herald, so it doesn't need fire dmg anymore
"
hironmiranda wrote:

Yeah, i forgot to include that on the thread, sorry. Anyway, now the build's using herald, so it doesn't need fire dmg anymore

it's a good build with a lot of potential, don't worry about it you're doing fine.

Just thinking, for myself, of a way to include (ideally) a golem + cwdt setup, but that's personal convenience mostly and being used to require it for most builds. a good +2 socketed gems unset ring should do the job for the golem
Last edited by talichan on Dec 28, 2017, 11:25:27 AM
Hi ! thanks for your build BTW, i'm gonna try it, just one question, on your current gear i don't see the "chance to ignite" gem for your blade flurry, how do you ignite bosses then ? (herald of ash is burning ppl only when u kill at least one mob near 'em) sorry if the question is stupid.. :D
"
1st_1 wrote:
Hi ! thanks for your build BTW, i'm gonna try it, just one question, on your current gear i don't see the "chance to ignite" gem for your blade flurry, how do you ignite bosses then ? (herald of ash is burning ppl only when u kill at least one mob near 'em) sorry if the question is stupid.. :D

It's alright mate, when you crit you instantly ignite the enemy, so i'm trying this setup for a bit now, it's the dps increase isn't too high (like, 200k), but so far it seems good
Oh ! okay, thanks for the tips :)
"
1st_1 wrote:
Oh ! okay, thanks for the tips :)

No problem mate, if you need anything just contact me ingame
t14 video added guys, this time in hd, haha
Atziri run video updated, now with even cheaper gear and hd quality!
Couple moment for the guide :
1) Use not melee physical damage for Blades, but damage on full life. even with Goddess and Bood rage degen - we still on fullife cause leech. And it will buff Frost blades projectile dmg,not just melee one hit.
2) As for me - its better to find room for CWDT+immortal call. Cause with Arakali panteon - we will have +50% increase recovery rate after it. Which is huge?
Thats just my thoughts for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info