[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
ericchongws wrote:
If I were to get another Oni-Chan sword for frost blades, what should the gems for my chest be?

it depends, i'm using portal gem, faster casting - imortal call, inc duration and cast when damage taken, but you may use a kaom aswell
"
Gvault2011 wrote:
I love the build so far. Just hit 50 but never had so much fun and a easy time to level. Only died once cause of own stupidity. I just have two questions:

1. Can you do reflect maps?

2. Can you use Leap Slam instead of Whirling Blades?

Thanks!

sorry for the delay to answer. Yeah mate, you can do phy reflect maps if you do the uber lab, but be careful with the blade flurry, it may kill you if you use it agains't a pack of mobs

2. I don't think so ;/, you would be able if you used another weapon in the weapon swap tho
If I get Kaom's Heart, should I keep using Abyssus?
"
ericchongws wrote:
If I get Kaom's Heart, should I keep using Abyssus?

yeah
I can't seem to leech enough when im at bosses or against rares. my hp just keeps draining. anyone know why
"
Apex_idgaF wrote:
I can't seem to leech enough when im at bosses or against rares. my hp just keeps draining. anyone know why

Do you have endless hunger?
About leap slapm - sure u can use it. It works with swords.
"
ericchongws wrote:
"
Apex_idgaF wrote:

Do you have endless hunger?

yea I do have endless hunger.
How to open the skill tree? Shows - The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
"
KarroR_PoE wrote:
How to open the skill tree? Shows - The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Weird, I recommend using the path of building links

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info