[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
dragonpowi wrote:
how can you sustain mana after removing the leech node ?

You still use one mana leech node
where is it? im checking the 111 points pob
When I started making an Oni build I knew I was going to go frost-blades, but didn't know what my single target was. I didn't like playing molten strike, because you have to "miss" the boss to get full dps w/ ancestral. And it requires 2 threshold jewels. Blade flurry feels more comfortable for me. Then I saw this post and apparently someone else had a similar idea.

I was able to kill guardians and yellow elder at lv 80, but I haven't tried shaper or red elder. Big downside though is i'm using oskarm (-chaos res) and abyssus (-phys res), so chayula is super dangerous and it's hard to do breaches just in general.

A few things I think should be mentioned that OP didn't include.

1. Hatred + HoA + CoH AM seems to be the highest dps. Shaper modded ring or oskarm is an easy way to get that full setup

2. Ancestral protector totem is a huge damage boost for difficult bosses. Extra atk speed also means whirling is faster so its easier to dodge

Build is fairly strong, and cheap. PoB says atks spd > phys dmg > multi for abyss jewels. But I guess that rly depends on what ur current gear is.

My current gear at 82:

Spoiler

Glad I decided to farm a bunch of oni's (9 or so?). Got a perfect one and enough money to fund the build and then some.
"
Hatred + HoA + CoH AM seems to be the highest dps.

orly... "sadly" it reserves 100% of mana,but yeeah,so much dps =\
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
Hatred + HoA + CoH AM seems to be the highest dps.

orly... "sadly" it reserves 100% of mana,but yeeah,so much dps =\

If you read his post you'll figure out that he uses oskarm gloves, which curses enemies with AM level 10 on hit.
Last edited by iOnlyRave on Jan 2, 2018, 7:02:53 AM
what do you think about using bloodseeker? can the skill tree be modified so you could use claws instead of oni and get the same dps?
"
what do you think about using bloodseeker? can the skill tree be modified so you could use claws instead of oni and get the same dps?

Probably not my dps in PoB with Blade Flurry is 1,679m with "her embrace" without it is 852k
"
skyscan wrote:
When I started making an Oni build I knew I was going to go frost-blades, but didn't know what my single target was. I didn't like playing molten strike, because you have to "miss" the boss to get full dps w/ ancestral. And it requires 2 threshold jewels. Blade flurry feels more comfortable for me. Then I saw this post and apparently someone else had a similar idea.

I was able to kill guardians and yellow elder at lv 80, but I haven't tried shaper or red elder. Big downside though is i'm using oskarm (-chaos res) and abyssus (-phys res), so chayula is super dangerous and it's hard to do breaches just in general.

A few things I think should be mentioned that OP didn't include.

1. Hatred + HoA + CoH AM seems to be the highest dps. Shaper modded ring or oskarm is an easy way to get that full setup

2. Ancestral protector totem is a huge damage boost for difficult bosses. Extra atk speed also means whirling is faster so its easier to dodge

Build is fairly strong, and cheap. PoB says atks spd > phys dmg > multi for abyss jewels. But I guess that rly depends on what ur current gear is.

My current gear at 82:

Spoiler

Glad I decided to farm a bunch of oni's (9 or so?). Got a perfect one and enough money to fund the build and then some.

I made the same conclusion of my own with Assasin's mark + Blasphemy and witching it with Hatred.

Fully buff that's what i can achieve :

The build have incredible damage, mobility and you can achieve a fair amount of tankiness with Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics.

I killed red elder (T14) deathless and i'm on my way to Shaper.

Overral great build who can start fairly cheap and scale up easily.

Thanks for the build OP

Thanks for the inspiration, I am just leveling this now in full on twink mode. Level 52 with 3 x 6 links, and demolishing everything. Looking forward to maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info