[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

Just a quick question about jewels, what do u recommend for to increase damage? Such as crit chance/multi, attack speed and so on.

Also how are you dealing with the minotaur? At 5.4k HP and 15% phys dam taken as ele some of his hits one shot me (taste of hate/lions roar help but r not infinite). I know, just dont get hit, but he has one melee swing that looks like another but manages to hit me when im behind him, just a tad irritating. I am in the search for more HP but poe.trade isnt being kind to me :/. Im thinking abyssus may have to go but that damage it gives is unreal

How is Kaoms heart working out instead of the suggest chest piece?
Last edited by TGGarrett on Dec 31, 2017, 9:31:21 PM
"
nocx13 wrote:
"
iiDWESTii wrote:
Amazing. I can't stress enough how much I love this build.

Fully buffed @ Lvl 82

Can you handle shaper or red elder? Thinking of making this character right now but i wanna be sure i can farm shaper / uber atziri / red elder with it.

How did you get that much damage mate :|

What am i missing lol, can anyone give me some advice? xD
"
sqeekz wrote:

How did you get that much damage mate :|

What am i missing lol, can anyone give me some advice? xD

He has a ton of expensive stuff, like a lab enchant abyssus, tons of shaper/elder armor, and another oni-goroshi in his weapon swap because for blade flurry/frostblades seperately. Don't worry about it, a lot of builds in PoE become insane if you keep pumping currency into them :D
Last edited by Phasair on Jan 1, 2018, 7:08:05 AM
Here's my dps i think its fully buffed

Frost Blades
Spoiler

Blade Flurry
Spoiler

Dont have all my gems lvled yet but and didnt put alot of currency in gear, i linked my belly with fus farmed by 6s drops

did some changes in tree and its great till now

Spoiler
but why faster atacks on frostblades?:D
even crit multy is better,no?oO
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
but why faster atacks on frostblades?:D
even crit multy is better,no?oO

Multistrike make me feel a little clunky so i add faster atks to feel better, but i'll try with crit dmg or crit chance.
"
TGGarrett wrote:
Just a quick question about jewels, what do u recommend for to increase damage? Such as crit chance/multi, attack speed and so on.

Also how are you dealing with the minotaur? At 5.4k HP and 15% phys dam taken as ele some of his hits one shot me (taste of hate/lions roar help but r not infinite). I know, just dont get hit, but he has one melee swing that looks like another but manages to hit me when im behind him, just a tad irritating. I am in the search for more HP but poe.trade isnt being kind to me :/. Im thinking abyssus may have to go but that damage it gives is unreal

On PoB, using Starkonja w/ Kaom's Heart dropped the BF DPS by 500k... again just wondering how its working for others
Can this build be transformed into a bloodseeker build but having the same dps?
"
TGGarrett wrote:
"
TGGarrett wrote:

On PoB, using Starkonja w/ Kaom's Heart dropped the BF DPS by 500k... again just wondering how its working for others

I can facetank the mino w/o Abyssus... ugh that helmet and its dang extra phys
Last edited by TGGarrett on Jan 1, 2018, 4:57:04 PM
how can you sustain mana after removing the leech node ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info