[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

how much HP do u have guys? I have 5.3k

With this gear:

Spoiler

Which maps are u farming?
I have 7000 hp, my character Holi_loli or link to PoB https://pastebin.com/q4G3kCVU
just now killed 2 79 lvl liches and that was not hard. Cool for me.
"
hironmiranda wrote:
"
piersy12334 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/piersy12334/characters
(the slayer of course)

Problem i see atm is that you got an Abyssus with high phys damage taken roll, without a way to counter that. Thats why he offered the lightning coil to take some of the damage as lightning damage which then gets reduced by lightning resistances...
Its hard to cap lighting resist with lightning coil but its worth it.
Second you use assasins mark. Use enfeeble to recieve les damage by monsters.

Just swapped to enfeeble to see how much it`ll help, i feel like im going to have to buy an entire new set of gear if i want to use lightning coil surely theres another way[/quote]

There's another way, but it's kinda expensive, the 2 other ways are:
1º one, a rare armour with life and 10%-15% physical damage taken as elemental damage (about 1ex)
2º kaom's heart (about 3.5-4ex)[/quote]

Alright, i've adjust some gear and made sure that i am at 75% cap with lightning coil, how should i increase my damage?[/quote]

Can you give your char pob link? It would be really good. Also, you can increase your damage with steel rings, it's a pretty easy way.[/quote]

Can i PM it to you? I dont really like the layout of comments
Quick question about the tree, why don't you get fencing? (bottom right) It seems perfect for this build, and you get the nodes leading up to it, but not the node itself.

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but how do you ignite for oni-goroshi? (edit: yeah i'm stupid, completely missed the chance to ignite gems)
Last edited by Phasair on Dec 30, 2017, 4:49:23 PM
I get fencing give us a nice dps if u need.

to ignite u can use chance to ignite in blade flurry and frost blades, but i think the best option is ignite using herald of ash and fire damage in jewels/equips/anything
to be honest - i went t11 map (just for test) and put off ignite gem from 6link. aaaaaand it still works fine. Without herald of ashe. So,looks like our crit chance (~80 with flask) is enought. At least for me. Will try tomorrow in pob replace ignite gem to crit multy gem,just for test of dmg.
I've seen videos of people running this build and I have a question:
How do you guys take no damage at all from Blood Rage and Her Embrace?
They eat at my life like nothing, I'm forced to spam life flasks as I'm going thru the various Acts
"
NeomaliaPoE wrote:
They eat at my life like nothing, I'm forced to spam life flasks as I'm going thru the various Acts

we run it as a slayer, Slayers has a passive that makes us not stop leeching so with just stack an super high leech buffer as we keep doing damage thats why it looks like we take no damage from the degen
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
NeomaliaPoE wrote:

we run it as a slayer, Slayers has a passive that makes us not stop leeching so with just stack an super high leech buffer as we keep doing damage thats why it looks like we take no damage from the degen

Ohh that's what it was!
I took Bane of Legends first and didn't even bother reading the other passives, makes a lot of sense!
Off to Cruel Lab, thanks!
Why aren’t you using any gem slots for abyss gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info