[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

One question? if i do a elementalist with 90% lightning to fire dmg and inpulsa, in theory you can explode all the screen with SC and the ignites proliferate too? or im wrong?
"
Detridus wrote:
Hey.. How come you have intuitive leap on the left side of the tree yet it seems like you have all the connector nodes.

are you checking the profile? you should see that its a different build there, i recommend checking the PoB links I provided ;)

"
kaycr0 wrote:
One question? if i do a elementalist with 90% lightning to fire dmg and inpulsa, in theory you can explode all the screen with SC and the ignites proliferate too? or im wrong?

yes in theory you should both shock and ignite. but don't forget, you need to get enough lightning damage to shock the monsters, if the damage is too low, it won't trigger at all (I could be wrong, but from my understanding the elementalist 20% shock damage increase only applies if the shock can be applied at all). I'm curious, how do you plan a 90% conversion?
Last edited by Contractor on Apr 14, 2018, 7:38:56 PM
I am a noob when it comes to finding weapons for spell builds. Could I possibly trouble you for a link to a Poe.Trade weapon search? I never know which stats I should prioritize more than others in terms of what is going to get me the most damage.
"
Kilikx1x wrote:
I am a noob when it comes to finding weapons for spell builds. Could I possibly trouble you for a link to a Poe.Trade weapon search? I never know which stats I should prioritize more than others in terms of what is going to get me the most damage.

http://poe.trade/search/uboyakarisimet

I highly recommend you to use Path of building so you can experiment around with items.
"
Contractor wrote:
"
Kilikx1x wrote:

http://poe.trade/search/uboyakarisimet

I highly recommend you to use Path of building so you can experiment around with items.

Thank you Kindly. I currently have a Decent weapon (I think?) just looking for an upgrade and wasn't really sure what to look for.

I bought this before knowing that "Adds # to # Lightning Damage" doesn't effect spells.

After looking through your list (and having just bought a friend a ton of gear) it seems that upgrading is currently out of my price range. FeelsBadMan.
Any way we could see the tool tip dps and defence?
"
MowkMeister wrote:
Any way we could see the tool tip dps and defence?

You Should be able to just take his pastebin links into Path of Building and see all the stats there.
"
Mydgard6 wrote:

Conc effect vs controlled destruction: which is for trash and which one is for bosses?

For me it sounds: conc effect for bosses and cont dest for trash ... am i right?

Still waiting for an answer to my question about 2 weeks ago :)
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:

Conc effect vs controlled destruction: which is for trash and which one is for bosses?

For me it sounds: conc effect for bosses and cont dest for trash ... am i right?

Oh sorry, I didnt see it. Yes you're right.
"
Contractor wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:

Oh sorry, I didnt see it. Yes you're right.

Actually I have a question about this.. well two questions actually.
The first one being, should I be using Conc Effect/Cont Destruction over Critical Strikes if I do not have a 6-Link yet? Because I am poor and 6-Link Inpula's are kinda of expensive so I just have a 5-link. (I have just been leveling critical strikes on the side so far)
Second question. Is there a DPS breakpoint where I should care about swapping my gems? Or a point where it "feels" worth it? Because as it stands I have just been using Conc Effect and rarely ever swap back and forth between that and Cont Destruction since I don't really see much of a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info