[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

Oh yea didn't see that the lightning nodes give shock effect.

I think you should figure out for yourself. You even could skip acro fully and go only MoM. There is no "perfect" build. ;) wise oak would work quite nicely for any non-inquisitor class.
Quick question:
Is there a reason to not pick a wand instead of a dagger/sceptre?

Besides this, I really enjoy the build, thanks for the guide:)
Quick update: I'm level 90 now, respecced to the version I gave earlier (no Breath of Lightning, instead Acro/Phase Acro and Heartseeker, only missing Jewel Sockets now), feels way safer now, only problems are against long DoT (like Enslaver's idk what attack or Goddess/Torture Chamber boss beam). I'm using a hybrid flask for that xD. Managed to get all my resists to equal value and using Wise Oak. ST damage is very good, clearing is amazing.

You sold me on Spell Cascade too. Just did a rare corrupted Carcass with Ailment Avoid (this means effectively no life leech) and ele res and ele equilibrium, still a blast to play. Also Lightning Warp feels actually decent to play when leveled (my attack speed is utter shit, so Shield Charge is out of question). 11/10 would storm cull again. :D

thanks for that build :)
anyone has problems with the tree? its bugged since today?

The passiv tree is bugged since 3.2.1 I think. At least for me. Try the Path of Building link in the guide to see the passives, thats what I do atm.
"
kenmosch wrote:
thanks for that build :)
anyone has problems with the tree? its bugged since today?

yea idk what exactly is causing this. some trees are bugged, some not, can't see the cause of it. I recommend you to use Path of Building, this way it should work.
Having lots of fun with the build, just reached lv90 but i still feel squishy.what should i improve on now, my char is YellowBluesThat
I'm having problems with leveling the build? I'm I doing it wrong? Using dual sprig, tabula, normal leveling gear. 6l storm call with a 20%q less duration gem that I'm leveling. The damage seems lacking I can barely kill a rare... let alone bosses. I've also got blasphemy. I guess you can just look at my profile character name is chrome blast.
Hey. In your comparison between elementalist and inquisitor DPS (given the POB links), you assume that shock actually does a 50% damage increased taken (as POB shows). However, you can only achieve 50% increased damage taken by dealing 10% of the enemy's life in damage, something you don't do on bosses like shaper or elder.

Considering that shaper has 20 million HP, and assuming an average hit of 100k, you deal only 0.5% of the targets HP in damage per hit, which results in a shock effect of 2-3%, or surely less than 10%.

The elementalist has a guaranteed 20% increased damage taken from shock node (Beacon of Ruin) as well as an increased effect of ailments node, which will, or so I think, put elementalist DPS very close to inquisitor DPS. Edit: especially considering that increases to shock effectiveness (20% of Beacon of Ruin itself, up to 40% from Inpulsas) apply on top of the minimum of 20%.

What do you think of this?
Last edited by BattleLeader on Apr 2, 2018, 3:33:48 AM
@contractor in your t15 video you use a flame golem but has none used, how did you optain one?

And additional question: Which golem would be best for this build if i wanna use one?

ice for crit
flame for more damage
lightning for faster casting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info