[3.6 updated!] Crit Storm Call Inquisitor

"
BattleLeader wrote:

In previous posts I stated that elementalist is very powerful because of the new shock. It may be even stronger than the inquisitor. I'm not playing this build any more, the guide is just to give you an idea^^ I must've forgotten to turn off the shock in PoB (vs Guardians/Shaper). But yea, you can't calculate the amount of shock yet.

"
Mydgard6 wrote:

If crit capped both lightning and flame golem are good options.
Last edited by Contractor on Apr 5, 2018, 5:11:15 AM
Hello,

New player and a bit confused here.

I tried using Clarity + HoT + Wrath (got the jewel) + Blasphemy with Warlord but the game tells me 'I dont have enough mana'. I guess because the total would be more than 100% reserved?

Am I doing something wrong?

On a side note, why do you need Shieldbash at all given the damage of the Storm Call?
Let justice be done though heavens should fall.
"
Arcona_RPG_GR wrote:
Hello,
I tried using Clarity + HoT + Wrath (got the jewel) + Blasphemy with Warlord but the game tells me 'I dont have enough mana'. I guess because the total would be more than 100% reserved?

On a side note, why do you need Shieldbash at all given the damage of the Storm Call?

Wrath is only usable in an essence worm (ring)

You probably mean shield charge? If yes: This is meant for movement not for damage. Additional you can charge through groups.
Yes, meant shield charge.

And yes, I put Wrath in the ring.

I still get the issue when trying to have HoT, Clarity, Wrath and Blasphemy-Warlords curse all active... Warlords becomes greyed out and it mentions you cant use the skill (which is cause I believe it goes beyond max mana).
Let justice be done though heavens should fall.
"
Arcona_RPG_GR wrote:
Yes, meant shield charge.

And yes, I put Wrath in the ring.

I still get the issue when trying to have HoT, Clarity, Wrath and Blasphemy-Warlords curse all active... Warlords becomes greyed out and it mentions you cant use the skill (which is cause I believe it goes beyond max mana).

1. Shield Charge is purely for movement, it helps clearing maps faster and avoiding dangerous stuff.

2. You don't need clarity and Warlord's mark + blasphemy if you have the watchers eye with mana leech. just get a berek's grip and an atziris promise flask, and you're good to go. If you don't feel you have any mana issues, you can pick one:
-HoI (shatter clearing)
-Aspect of spider (needs beastcraft on some rare)

BUT: if you're playing the MoM variant, use ONLY herald of thunder, because you need some free mana to make MoM viable.
"
Contractor wrote:

Long time ago i played a crit based char ... where is that crit cap?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
Contractor wrote:

Long time ago i played a crit based char ... where is that crit cap?

crit cap is 95%. but if you have between 60-70% crit chance (with power charges), you're basically capped since we are using a diamond flask (pushes the crit chance higher during flask uptime).
"
Contractor wrote:

crit cap is 95%. but if you have between 60-70% crit chance (with power charges), you're basically capped since we are using a diamond flask (pushes the crit chance higher during flask uptime).

Thanks, and sorry if i bother you again, but have a minor question probably most player will know but i am not sure:

Conc effect vs controlled destruction: which is for trash and which one is for bosses?

For me it sounds: conc effect for bosses and cont dest for trash ... am i right?
Maybe its already been asked but why get acrobatics with kaom's roots? unwavering stance says you cannot evade attacks.

NVM. dodge and evasion are separate
Last edited by vandaminator12j on Apr 10, 2018, 5:52:48 PM
Hey.. How come you have intuitive leap on the left side of the tree yet it seems like you have all the connector nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info