[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
darciaz wrote:
"
WildWombat wrote:

POB https://pastebin.com/4G214nr2

My 'budget' version = helm 5ex, kaoms 3.4 ex, pens 50c ea, Boots 40c, gloves 8c, rings 2.5ex and 60c, yoke 40c, 6 x jewels between 10c and 40c each, flasks 1-2c each so about 15-16ex all up.

A bit different tree with 6611 health, Warlords mark in blasphemy giving leech and all up 55% phys reduction with flask and charges.

Working beautifully, I haven't got to red elder or shaper yet but doing rare/corrupted t13-t15's and only die occasionally (I'm on a really bad connection and over half my death are lag related).

I'm stealing your idea to make my inquis tanker with more block/evasion nodes. I'll be following your tree fairly closely, do you have a POB link?

Hi, POB https://pastebin.com/4G214nr2

Of course when I write that I am surviving I just get 6 deaths :) 2 x brine king/reef with nasty mods inc triple curse - temporal chains really hurt and I forgot to take bodyswap off first time :) and then 4 deaths to get corrupted hydra (but i've been never been real good at the guardians and the fight style is different I'm used to having much higher movement, think I just more practice and work out best to deal with him :)
Last edited by WildWombat on Jan 21, 2018, 10:06:34 AM
"
"
"
smelcami wrote:
i have 0.20 cooldown time on volatile dead
so i gonna need to have 5 attack speed per sec ??

hi, think this is right :)

the calc is

Default cooldown * 100 / (1 + (cooldown recovery speed modifier/100)).

so

250ms * 100/(100 + 20%) = 208ms

so you will want 4.8 attacks per sec.

Exact 4.8 aps is the best.

I'm on my vacation and that's why I can not answer everyone, I'm sorry friends!

how did you know that 4.8 aps wast best from 208 ms per attack?

1/.208 = 4.8 (1sec/208ms)
this build is good for fast mapping and doing lab safely?
Does it make sense to go over 4 aps with only one piece of cool down gear?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Is there really a big difference between the enchant that gives one extra ball and 40% extra damage?

Also, I'm thinking of taking off the ring with curse on hit warlord's mark once I get watcher's eye. Will that be alright? I think I will have issue with mana though...

My gears:

Feels squishy and slightly not enough damage in red maps, need suggestions
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:
Is there really a big difference between the enchant that gives one extra ball and 40% extra damage?

Also, I'm thinking of taking off the ring with curse on hit warlord's mark once I get watcher's eye. Will that be alright? I think I will have issue with mana though...

My gears:

POB doesnt work properly for us but it tells me I have 307k dps
+1 volatile is 33% more damage which would add 100k dps
40% increased damage would add 17k dps

how much are you actually leeching? I found that curse on hit with warlords wasnt leeching real well and run warlords mark with blasphemy (chain in with frenzy also helps just not as much as blasphemy)

cant see your tree but change belt jewel to somehting stronger (adds fire damage to spells / crit multiplier etc)

granite or basalt flask

swap biscos out for an amulet with dps and life etc
get rings with spell and/or fire damage

life on gloves
Last edited by WildWombat on Jan 21, 2018, 9:39:49 PM
"
WildWombat wrote:
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

My gears:

POB doesnt work properly for us but it tells me I have 307k dps
+1 volatile is 33% more damage which would add 100k dps
40% increased damage would add 17k dps

how much are you actually leeching? I found that curse on hit with warlords wasnt leeching real well and run warlords mark with blasphemy (chain in with frenzy also helps just not as much as blasphemy)

cant see your tree but change belt jewel to somehting stronger (adds fire damage to spells / crit multiplier etc)

granite or basalt flask

swap biscos out for an amulet with dps and life etc
get rings with spell and/or fire damage

life on gloves

Thanks for the reply, but why is the 40% increased damage only 17k dps? Shoudnt it be 307k*40% = about 125k?

My leech right now really sucks :( I'm just relying on warlord's mark and flask, which is something i'm trying to improve on. Linking with blasphemy sounds good but i dont have enough mana for it to reserve lol. Btw i'm thinking of changing herald of ice to clarity since it's not giving me much damage, and that would probably fix mana issue, what do u think about it?

Yeahhhh i know, i simply got that jewel for onslaught lol :P

once i have no problem with mana, i'll switch out mana flask for one of those two

just using that ring cause not enough dex, thinking of taking dex node on passive tree

and yup, gonna upgrade gloves soon

Last edited by RGWxXPOPXx on Jan 21, 2018, 10:26:23 PM
Build is working really well, using bodyswap for mapping, and culling for bosses. Killed red elder today, will get onto Shaper guardians next.
My gears:

Gotta be a way to make this build a bit more tanky.
Hey OP

I saw the price for the leech jewel is insane, build is fun asf already, just hit 70 and running yellow maps with crap gear.

My question is following: Could I drop Anger, run vitality (35% Mana reserve instead of 50) and get a watchers eye with %leech of ALL damage dealt? would that be legit even with a minor dps loss?

Thx for posting this build, having a blast!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info