[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
DevonKuchera wrote:
What Ascendancy order do we go if we're playing as a Scion?

IF You go Scion pick up Assassin>Slayer>Duel

So far I have tried Scion ( Hated it, it lvl fast but falls of BAD at red maps, unless you like hitting the boss with a wet fish bag over and over ), Templar was a glass cannon unless you have the 15+ ex Watchers Eye even then you will die...A L O T.

So far I am REALLY feeling Zerker and on PoB Zerker will be on par with Temp, AND the Watchers that gets it on the same lvl is only 5 ex...

That's my 2 Chaos Orbs of Opinion.
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
"
DevonKuchera wrote:

So far I have tried Scion ( Hated it, it lvl fast but falls of BAD at red maps, unless you like hitting the boss with a wet fish bag over and over ), Templar was a glass cannon unless you have the 15+ ex Watchers Eye even then you will die...A L O T.

So far I am REALLY feeling Zerker and on PoB Zerker will be on par with Temp, AND the Watchers that gets it on the same lvl is only 5 ex...

Okay, if it doesn't scale well into the endgame, I'll probably just play it to level then. Any good ideas for a Scion build that does scale well? -Thanks for the info, btw!
"
DevonKuchera wrote:
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
"
DevonKuchera wrote:

Okay, if it doesn't scale well into the endgame, I'll probably just play it to level then. Any good ideas for a Scion build that does scale well? -Thanks for the info, btw!

My FAVORITE Scion build this league has been Engineering Eternity More Balls build look it up on youtube it just wrecks.
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
"
DevonKuchera wrote:

As far as i see you are only lvl 43 with Zerker till know? Would be interessting to know how he will do in endgame.

I personally noticed a huge difference between having Inevitable Judgement and don´t have it. I don´t see how Zerker can compensate this. Also, the variation in Attackspeed would make it impossible to play it as 4 APS Version. A playable 8 APS Version is maybe doable, because there isn´t that big difference if you have 7.5 or 8 APS
Last edited by Rake7 on Jan 20, 2018, 2:45:51 PM
Can someone please go thru my gear?

I want this build as pure bosskiller.

Do you have any other items you can suggest?

Would really appreciate any help.

"
Rake7 wrote:
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
"
DevonKuchera wrote:

As far as i see you are only lvl 43 with Zerker till know? Would be interessting to know how he will do in endgame.

I personally noticed a huge difference between having Inevitable Judgement and don´t have it. I don´t see how Zerker can compensate this. Also, the variation in Attackspeed would make it impossible to play it as 4 APS Version. A playable 8 APS Version is maybe doable, because there isn´t that big difference if you have 7.5 or 8 APS

The issue with VD is not damage, and sure Inevitable Judgement is great, but Ill take my 40% MORE dmg and a Watchers that is only 5 Ex top end ( Fire Pen AND Run Speed ) over IJ and the glass cannon way that Inquise is. I put 30 EX in the Inquis and got sick of dying every now and then. Inquis problem is not DMG, its the amount of Dirt Naps you have to deal with for what you have to spend to limit them....
Inquisitor is only glass cannon if you build for full dps, if you spec into some dodge nodes, some evasion gear, or take the consecrated ground ascendancy, then defense increases greatly.

POB https://pastebin.com/4G214nr2

My 'budget' version = helm 5ex, kaoms 3.4 ex, pens 50c ea, Boots 40c, gloves 8c, rings 2.5ex and 60c, yoke 40c, 6 x jewels between 10c and 40c each, flasks 1-2c each so about 15-16ex all up.

A bit different tree with 6611 health, Warlords mark in blasphemy giving leech and all up 55% phys reduction with flask and charges.

Working beautifully, I haven't got to red elder or shaper yet but doing rare/corrupted t13-t15's and only die occasionally (I'm on a really bad connection and over half my death are lag related).
Last edited by WildWombat on Jan 20, 2018, 6:55:16 PM
"
WildWombat wrote:

POB https://pastebin.com/4G214nr2

My 'budget' version = helm 5ex, kaoms 3.4 ex, pens 50c ea, Boots 40c, gloves 8c, rings 2.5ex and 60c, yoke 40c, 6 x jewels between 10c and 40c each, flasks 1-2c each so about 15-16ex all up.

A bit different tree with 6611 health, Warlords mark in blasphemy giving leech and all up 55% phys reduction with flask and charges.

Working beautifully, I haven't got to red elder or shaper yet but doing rare/corrupted t13-t15's and only die occasionally (I'm on a really bad connection and over half my death are lag related).

I'm stealing your idea to make my inquis tanker with more block/evasion nodes. I'll be following your tree fairly closely, do you have a POB link?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
"
smelcami wrote:
"
WildWombat wrote:
i have 0.20 cooldown time on volatile dead
so i gonna need to have 5 attack speed per sec ??

hi, think this is right :)

the calc is

Default cooldown * 100 / (1 + (cooldown recovery speed modifier/100)).

so

250ms * 100/(100 + 20%) = 208ms

so you will want 4.8 attacks per sec.

Exact 4.8 aps is the best.

I'm on my vacation and that's why I can not answer everyone, I'm sorry friends!

how did you know that 4.8 aps wast best from 208 ms per attack?
Last edited by AccidentalChaos on Jan 21, 2018, 1:31:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info