[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
Peloma wrote:
Alright, I'm pretty convinced, this looks fun :D Gonna try it and post the results here.

I have one question though: if you want to keep the same build (Blade Flurry/Bloodseeker Champion) but go for something more expensive over BoR, what would you recommend? I was going to go for elder gloves (for the 6L) + Kaom's Heart + Abyssus/Starkonja's, but would you rather try something else? Brass Dome is another plausible item.

Play around with PoB to see the results. Flat phys on BoR is a huge dps boost, blind is a good layer of defence. With the same items, dps from BoR and a 6link even on full 20q gems is the same. So unles syou go ham and invest heavily in dmg on jewelry and need to balance life/resists with helmet and chest, there is no reason to go for a 6link tbh. Or if the 6link is a carcass jack/a chest with +1 gems.
why do we use punihsment instead of assassin mark ?!

otherwise how do we get power charge?

lastly i,ve looked into POB and 15% crit multi and 15inc dmg give more dmg than a adds 10 physical damage, so why are we trying to get so much flat dmg on jewerly ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 11, 2018, 12:07:42 AM
How do you guys active adrenaline ? Can someone explain ?
Last edited by kooowi on Mar 11, 2018, 1:50:30 AM
Can someone please explain why the "stats stick" Death's Hand lower my DPS vs. a one-handed weapon that I was using to level?

Is it worth it just to use the foil instead of the death's hand?

"
kooowi wrote:
How do you guys active adrenaline ? Can someone explain ?

You neet the following setup:

Blood Magic - Blaspemy - any curse

Put it into your weapon swap slot. Before the bossfight press x to swap weapon, activate the curse,
press x again and use a life flask. Now you have Adrenaline for 20s. Most bosses don't make it that long.
"
Can someone please explain why the "stats stick" Death's Hand lower my DPS vs. a one-handed weapon that I was using to level?

Most of the power from Death's Hand comes from Unholy Might, which is up most of the time, while you are fighting. I assume you compared damage while it was not active.
Ok, there is a new unique chest that is absoulety BiS for this build i think.

For anyone that doesn't know, 1% max res is 4% additional elemental damage reduction, this chest roll 76-80.

On top of that, you get flat phys, crit chance, ele damage, life. Roll pools are huge, but shouldn't be too hard to hit something decent, got my rolls in like 10 divines. With this and some random helm with high hp and evasion, gained ~1k tooltip, 100hp, 12% elemental damage reduction and have same evasion %. OPOP

To get it, you have to sell to vendor full inventory of unique rings, ilvl doesn't matter, just buy the cheapest unique rings you can.
"
seciak wrote:
Ok, there is a new unique chest that is absoulety BiS for this build i think.

For anyone that doesn't know, 1% max res is 4% additional elemental damage reduction, this chest roll 76-80.

On top of that, you get flat phys, crit chance, ele damage, life. Roll pools are huge, but shouldn't be too hard to hit something decent, got my rolls in like 10 divines. With this and some random helm with high hp and evasion, gained ~1k tooltip, 100hp, 12% elemental damage reduction and have same evasion %. OPOP

To get it, you have to sell to vendor full inventory of unique rings, ilvl doesn't matter, just buy the cheapest unique rings you can.

its still way too costly for people going for the cheap build with BoR, also 6Linking it must cost a lot and buying the unique ring that keep rising atm because of this new unique armor.
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Ofc it's too costly, any 6 link is not budget friendly. People were asking what to do for you have more money, so I posted the best option when it was discovered.

With this chest, high hp helm, 8c Jewel and slight change in the tree I have 60hp less, but have 20% more damage and more defences. That's a change that really justify the cost of 6linking, I wasn't recommending other 6 links as it wasn't that much gained for the high cost. You are absolutely fine with BoR and gear worth less than a half of 6 link can give you more than 1mil shaper DPS. But if you really won't to go hard with this build, that's the chest to go for imo.
Doin gud so far. Maps T10-11 are like T1, everything is dead before touching me and bosses are dead in 2-3 seconds

I have to buy higher tier maps, unlucky RNG map drops. But this season i want to complete atlas with bonus for te 1st time.

What can i improve from my equip?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/NPf4gN28

I know i can have statstick with dual ele damage, but mine is 37% fire. Most 1-2ex statstick are 20+20, so no improve there for now.

This is my equip:

I changed Fortify and used champion ascendancy to always have fortify. Dont like adrenaline mechanic. If i need burst dps in last maps, ill change again in ascendancy

Last edited by salva_ville on Mar 12, 2018, 6:24:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info