[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Guardians and Shaper down on Champion, main post updated with info/pastebin.
"
Baldersh wrote:
Guardians and Shaper down on Champion, main post updated with info/pastebin.

Hi, this is my 2nd season with your build, i love it. Yesterday i 1st killed yelow elder YAY!

But never used POB and now that i have used, i see my Blade Flurry dmg is haf of yours with +- same gear. Whats wrong with my dps?

https://pastebin.com/4zpGPc8i

Thanks in advance
Last edited by salva_ville on Mar 8, 2018, 8:31:11 AM
Any thoughts on getting alira for bandits for the new league? Won't be able to start the league until I get back home tonight. Guide looks great and BoR looking cheap on trade. Loving how much you can get out of it with what you put in and vice versa! Thanks!
@salva_ville
you didn't check anything in configuration. You have more dps than OP i think.

EDIT: not more, forgot to check shaper dps the first time.

@Neutrolizer
Alira is good, 2 points is good. Mana regen does nothing, you can use 2 points to get a jewel slot and get more than than 15 resists and more than 20 multi. I prefer 2 points.
Last edited by seciak on Mar 8, 2018, 1:36:59 PM
How squishy is the build? Tempted to start a HC char, but feel my version on SC is somewhat squishy (went swords and still gearing up, but still).
"
Oxudes wrote:
How squishy is the build? Tempted to start a HC char, but feel my version on SC is somewhat squishy (went swords and still gearing up, but still).

how did you go sword? the build resolve around bloodseeker claw...
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Baldersh wrote:
Overview Video/Showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAV10P_GT0&t

End-game updates 3.2: Shaper and Guardians down on Champion. Ez pz. Shaper was deathless, all guardians except Minotaur were deathless. I ran them corrupted and Minotaur had -max res/ele weakness/temp chains/added cold so I went with Kaom's Roots do deal with freeze and temp chains... but had 5% cold res :). I only died once though! I have around 30c worth of gear. 15c budget is fine, I just didn't wanna try the first time like that cause it cost me like 3 ex just to do shaper.

Man, just want to say love your build. Will try one after making some currencies here.

A noob question here, would you guys mind sharing some lvling experience, please? like using what skills, links, and etc. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Mar 8, 2018, 3:52:00 PM
I think i got almost full potential of the build. Deside to stay with berserker, just bought an elder amu

got 100% buffs inc from ice golem merc lab enhance,planing get 25% Bf in future end up with 2.1 mil per 50 rage dps poeb

The only problem it is a bit hard to play with rage always on,.Overal total spending on build 5ex

Currently got 6k life,7 hit's per sec tooltip, 12.7 poeb full buffed

♥Gl all♥
Last edited by _Rain__ on Mar 9, 2018, 1:52:56 AM
Just a question for all the champions who've been playing the build, what's the adrenaline uptime like?
You pretty much never gain it "naturally".

Use bloodmagic-curse-blasphemy setup to force it manually. Just activate it-deactivate it and use your HP flask to not get killed by a random arrow.

The worse your gear, the more you want to do this trick. At some point is not needed, just some QoL thanks to attacks speed. You can play with it during split phases on bosses/before a boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info