[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Hey guys. Has anyone compared this build (using Champ) to a very similar build for Chieftain by Jelbishi yet? Both used BoR and BF for league starter. And I think attack by Champ in this build is physical and his chieftain build is elemental. I'm still new to this build, just curious pros and cons b/t these two.

P.S, Jelbishi has upgraded his BoR&BF build to Oni&Kaom's Heart for boss killer build. I just want to focus on builds for season building, which one, in your opinion, is better and why. thank you.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Hey guys. Has anyone compared this build (using Champ) to a very similar build for Chieftain by Jelbishi yet?

The builds are actually quite different, since this is a crit. build and Jelbishi's
build uses Resolute Technique.

This build does A LOT more damage, his build is a bit tankier.

So if you are playing softcore, this build is a no-brainer. If you are playing hardcore, Jelbishi's
build might be something for you. But there is no way you'll kill the Shaper with Jelbishi's
build on a budget, as he says himself in his video.
"
Aillass wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Hey guys. Has anyone compared this build (using Champ) to a very similar build for Chieftain by Jelbishi yet?

The builds are actually quite different, since this is a crit. build and Jelbishi's
build uses Resolute Technique.

This build does A LOT more damage, his build is a bit tankier.

So if you are playing softcore, this build is a no-brainer. If you are playing hardcore, Jelbishi's
build might be something for you. But there is no way you'll kill the Shaper with Jelbishi's
build on a budget, as he says himself in his video.

much appreciate it, man. Good point, i didn't noticed that he used Resolute Tech for his starter build. I may look at his upgraded version for killing boss, which used Oni, and respec Resolute Tech and went for crit.

Just a further question here. I know this build has tons of life leech but not too much life regen. If running lab, is it easy to die on traps?
I once said in this thread this build is g great lab farmer. it was't received too well.
And the truth is there are better builds for farming the uberlab. this build has way more damage than needed, the defences on the other hand could be a bit higher.

If you want to run the lab a lot, other builds are better. If you, like me, only want run the lab occasionally, when the layout is nice, this build is adequate.

As you don't need the damage, you can run the lab with a more defensive setup, than you are running maps.

I take out Bloodrage, use Enduring Cry instead of Ancestral Protector, bring a second life flask (with bleed removal!) and a basalt flask. I also change the pantheon.

With this setup i don't have any problems in the lab.
You shouldn't run through the traps, but use whirling blades to move through the traps. Then you won't have too many problems.
Guys which stats are good for stat stick ?
Gain #% phys as fire and lightining
or
Gain %phys as fire and random ele
or
Gain #%phys as light and random ele

Or it does not matter ?
"
kooowi wrote:
Guys which stats are good for stat stick ?
Gain #% phys as fire and lightining
or
Gain %phys as fire and random ele
or
Gain #%phys as light and random ele

Or it does not matter ?

Doesn't matter unless you have %increased fire/lightning/cold somwhere on gear, then this % will be a little bit better than oders.

Remember that %as random ele doesn't show in tooltip and PoB as it determines the element on hit. But it works, I was testing it last league. To see the difference you can just edit your statstick in PoB to same % as fire/light/cold.
"
Aillass wrote:
I once said in this thread this build is g great lab farmer. it was't received too well.
And the truth is there are better builds for farming the uberlab. this build has way more damage than needed, the defences on the other hand could be a bit higher.

If you want to run the lab a lot, other builds are better. If you, like me, only want run the lab occasionally, when the layout is nice, this build is adequate.

As you don't need the damage, you can run the lab with a more defensive setup, than you are running maps.

I take out Bloodrage, use Enduring Cry instead of Ancestral Protector, bring a second life flask (with bleed removal!) and a basalt flask. I also change the pantheon.

With this setup i don't have any problems in the lab.

Will you say that Jelbishi Chieftain build is relatively "tankier" than this build for lab farming?
bandit choice still 2 points over alira? thought alira was the "go to" bandit for any crit build
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Will you say that Jelbishi Chieftain build is relatively "tankier" than this build for lab farming?

Yes ist tankier and flat out better for uberlab farming. It does less damage, but you don't need the damage for the lab.

Chieftains and Juggernauts are the best lab farmers. And Jelbishi's build is perfect for the lab.

But you will have to invest a bit of currency, if you want to do the endgame-content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info