[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Thanks for all the replies guys. I don't have much money at the moment but I'll make sure to put it towards these changes. Appreciate the help.
Just got to say.
Great build, really fun to play, thank you for the guide!

Got my first solo uberlab complete just now. First time I focused on the start of the legue.
Spent perhaps 30c (Today, 2 days later it would been 5c) on gear, shit's expensive first days. =)
Most gear is just random pieces found or bought for resist cap.
Highly recommended.
Well build works nicely atm. Thinking as the guide says to take ascendancy points which gives bonuses when you have Fortify, u get it by socketing it to Whirling Blades? Noticed that the support has bonus to physical damage, so could it work in BF sockets instead? Would make things easier as u dont have to re-apply it by whirling back n forth =) Thoughts?

I m using deaths hand in single target swap and i guess it is good enough. Is the difference drastic if i buy/make double/single stat offhand weapon?
OP or anybody else have advice on what to do to get enough dps for uber atziri?

I know rings can get lots of resists/life on them with flat phys. Statstick could be better. Same with boots and gloves. Basically everything. Im not asking about what I have to do to improve my gear. Im asking what gear would make our dps high enough for reliable and consistet end game bossing? Switch BoR for Carcass Jack with a high res helmet and kaoms roots? What do people think?
guys what should be the priority in gear? in what roder I should get bloodseeker/stats stick/BoR ?! whch is the most important ?!

only have 2chaos to spend at the moment...
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
guys what should be the priority in gear? in what roder I should get bloodseeker/stats stick/BoR ?! whch is the most important ?!

only have 2chaos to spend at the moment...

BoR > Bloodseeker > statstick
"
Aillass wrote:
Hello,
I have a question regarding the statstick.

Where can I see which mods are applied globally? "Increased physical damage" is only for the weaponand is not used. But what about "increased critical strike chance" or "attack speed".

Which mods should I look for besides the obvious ones?

+1
same question
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for the build. The best build I've ever played.

I'm not in red maps yet. But that's only because I havent played long enough. All yellow bosses die in 3 seconds and I don't have a statstick yet.

It also turns out, this build is a great Uberl-Lab farmer. Itzaro just melts, you can take on a fully buffed Itzaro easilly for max. keys. I just took out Bloodrage. You dont want the degen, when a trap triggers your Immortal Call. I also switched Ancestral Protector out for Enduring Cry. (Switched it back in for the Itzaro fights.) You can get the endurance charges from the pylons and then just whirl through the traps. I was watcheing Netflix on my second monitor while Lab farming.

Great build.

Cheers
what about jewel , which stats should we priorize?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Thanks for the build. This is first time i'm playing not with ranged class. I decided it's time and it feels different.

But i have few questions. I know i didn't played till 90 yet but what's the use of the frenzy-culling strike? You need to cast it with yourself? Cause CWDT don't proc that.

And again. DPS seems kinda low and i'm entering yellow maps and HP seems not that big (4.5k hp for lvl 77 now).

After i used my last ascendancy i know tombfist are kinda useless now.

So what are the best upgrades in like 50c range? Maybe more? What big items that can give me big dps/surv boost?

I suppose 6 link armour + good helmet is better than BoR?

Do Lion roar suffice it's 20c cost for the flask? Stat sticks with 5% hp minion explode and/or 1-2 extra phys as element are 5ex+ not 3c anymore.

Also i don't understand what jewels we need? Don't this build benefit greatly of new jewels?

Maybe do some elemental convertion, or physical dps despite lower has more impact (lesser enemy resistances, for example).

Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info