[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

On poe trade look for items with life and pseudo stat "#% total elemental resistance", its already end of day 2 so leveling items will be cheap. Go up to the big circle with %life nodes and just take as much as you need. For dps 5links chests should be like 1c now, so grab that and buy the highest pDPS weapon you can

EDIT: as for adrenaline, on yellow maps it pretty much never procs. But it may be because of my gear, I'm melting everything and rarely being hit, so the few attacks that go past immortal call dont do enough damage. I don't need the buff atm so it's not a big deal, we will se on red maps. There is always an option to get RF and just proc it for a moment every 20s to get adrenaline
Last edited by seciak on Mar 4, 2018, 12:21:58 PM
"
jackg2113 wrote:
Im level 40 in lvl 46 areas and Im just getting one shot by random things.
Iv never started at the start of the league be...............seem to have fallen off now.
Yeah, molten strike doesnt work for me, iv been using sunder atm too.

I do know I need to do the labs, but no one to carry me so i need to do them solo.

Mid levels was slow for me to, get's better.

Up the resistances to ~30% avg at least. Gear upgrades should be 1 alt per item. Use POE.Trade or equivalent trade site.
Spend currency on a pair of nice weapons, some uniqes go for next to nothing allready.

At 42 I had made the swich to (Blade Flurry + Blood Magic + Mele Phys + Faster attacks) along with 2 claws for Leech. Get a Advancing Fortress at 46 with Whirling blades in it for Fortify, it's 1 Alc.
Last edited by Biscuiit on Mar 4, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
"
seciak wrote:
On poe trade look for items with life and pseudo stat "#% total elemental resistance", its already end of day 2 so leveling items will be cheap. Go up to the big circle with %life nodes and just take as much as you need. For dps 5links chests should be like 1c now, so grab that and buy the highest pDPS weapon you can

EDIT: as for adrenaline, on yellow maps it pretty much never procs. But it may be because of my gear, I'm melting everything and rarely being hit, so the few attacks that go past immortal call dont do enough damage. I don't need the buff atm so it's not a big deal, we will se on red maps. There is always an option to get RF and just proc it for a moment every 20s to get adrenaline

I haven't done my ascendancy yet, should I go Zerker instead of Champion than ?!

also any leveling items recommendations?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 4, 2018, 3:00:46 PM
If you started as maruder, you can't go champion, if you started as duelist, you can't go zerker.
"
seciak wrote:
If you started as maruder, you can't go champion, if you started as duelist, you can't go zerker.

I already started as champion, this is why I am asking if I need to reroll a zerker... someone said that champions wasn't working as intended for this build ?!
It will work, don't worry. In worst case scenario you will have same dps or even more than last patch berserker while being a lot more tanky.
Last edited by seciak on Mar 4, 2018, 3:42:50 PM
when to switch from moltens trike to blade flurry? only when we have the statsstick?
Now I've hit red maps, still one of most powerfull build I've ever played. Uber Lab is easy, red maps too but still, I need more life and dps to try Shaper. Just started gathering some gear and I need to craft better Stat Stick.

I'm using currently fortify in my BF setup instead Conc Effect.

Gear below

Spoiler
"
wojnar90 wrote:
Now I've hit red maps, still one of most powerfull build I've ever played. Uber Lab is easy, red maps too but still, I need more life and dps to try Shaper. Just started gathering some gear and I need to craft better Stat Stick.

I'm using currently fortify in my BF setup instead Conc Effect.

Gear below

Spoiler

and how do you AoE clear fast wihtout the %explosion stats stick ?!
It's fast enough for me even without %explosion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info