[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
How difficult do you think it will be to get the appropriate stat stick in the new league?

I'm not worried at all. You can buy the weapon you need, buy shaped base and chaos spam it, you can always use Death's Hand.
"
Ene wrote:
"
How difficult do you think it will be to get the appropriate stat stick in the new league?

I'm not worried at all. You can buy the weapon you need, buy shaped base and chaos spam it, you can always use Death's Hand.

isn,t it safer to try to alt/augment/regal it ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 2, 2018, 1:16:34 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

isn,t it safer to try to atl/augmet/regal it ?!

You can do whatever you want :), it depends on your currency (i don't had much luck with with alt/aug/reg last league).
Ty you all guys for poe planner links.
10 min later i start league with this build. GL HF All ;)
Added PoB link for champ. It's the same thing, just with the starting nodes changed. Also don't worry about accuracy on gear, not needed anymore.
is there a tankier version of this build?! I just want to facetank everything.... we already ahve enought DPS

also at what DPS/life do you think i can solo uber izaro?

also got a leveling skill tree? where to go first?!

and how is champion doing?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 3, 2018, 4:25:41 PM
Hey Baldersh, just wanted to say thanks for posting the quick update for the build, gonna be giving this a go this league!

One tidbit though, the PoB link you gave, a lot of the skills are Lv19? Would normally think that's just an oopsy, but there is quite a few of them like that.

Also are any skills particularly worth corrupting? I haven't played a lot of melee specs so I'm really not sure what (if any) I should level in my off weapons to corrupt later, and what gems are priority to quality.

My first Champion, here we go! ;)

EDIT:Forgot to add, with BF, do you have to let go of the button at any point to restart the channel? I see in the video your guy seems to stop for a split second and then continues, wasn't sure if that was you releasing or it's just a part of the animation.
Last edited by SirNorek on Mar 4, 2018, 1:50:07 AM
"
SirNorek wrote:
Hey Baldersh, just wanted to say thanks for posting the quick update for the build, gonna be giving this a go this league!

One tidbit though, the PoB link you gave, a lot of the skills are Lv19? Would normally think that's just an oopsy, but there is quite a few of them like that.

Also are any skills particularly worth corrupting? I haven't played a lot of melee specs so I'm really not sure what (if any) I should level in my off weapons to corrupt later, and what gems are priority to quality.

My first Champion, here we go! ;)

EDIT:Forgot to add, with BF, do you have to let go of the button at any point to restart the channel? I see in the video your guy seems to stop for a split second and then continues, wasn't sure if that was you releasing or it's just a part of the animation.

Hey!

So yeah the skills were lvl 19 in PoB because I wanted to emphasize the budget aspect. They were all ready to level to 20 for a while but for a bunch of people that isn't feasible so I figured I would showcase how far it would get with lvl 19 skill gems included.

Melee builds don't benefit nearly as much from corruption as spell builds, but level 21 gems don't hurt! I just go ahead and corrupt whatever I get to lvl 20. Quality wise that's a good question. I'll get back to you about that tomorrow when I'm more sober :)

With respect to BF, try to time the release on 6 stacks. The way BF works is that you attack people 1 time per stack when you release. So if you get to max stacks (6) and release, you then hit the enemy 6 times on top of it all. So yeah, 6 stacks, release, rinse and repeat maximizes blade flurry dps.
So is there any update as to how well the champion variant is working out so far?
"
Baldersh wrote:

Hey!

So yeah the skills were lvl 19 in PoB because I wanted to emphasize the budget aspect. They were all ready to level to 20 for a while but for a bunch of people that isn't feasible so I figured I would showcase how far it would get with lvl 19 skill gems included.

Melee builds don't benefit nearly as much from corruption as spell builds, but level 21 gems don't hurt! I just go ahead and corrupt whatever I get to lvl 20. Quality wise that's a good question. I'll get back to you about that tomorrow when I'm more sober :)

With respect to BF, try to time the release on 6 stacks. The way BF works is that you attack people 1 time per stack when you release. So if you get to max stacks (6) and release, you then hit the enemy 6 times on top of it all. So yeah, 6 stacks, release, rinse and repeat maximizes blade flurry dps.

Gotcha, that all makes good sense then :) Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info