[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Lvling this on HC as starter atm, i will keep you updated how it is too. Following your profile for builds :).
I used thiss build last league and loved it. However, I didnt use it as a league starter and this league I am.
How does everyone level up their BF? Do you use BF straight away or use another build untill the transition lvl 60ish when u get the seeker and stick?
I leveled with sunder and changed to BF when I was able to buy 200dps claw and a 5link at 50 something.
Last few levels with sunder where bad, I guess molten strike would be better. Was doing maps to t5 with 3.5-4k life and 5link, got BoR now and will buy bloodseeker in a moment. Today will do 3rd and maybe event 4th lab and try to fill yellow maps/reach red maps, will post later how often adrenaline procs. So far feels good, but t5 maps are not a challenge.
"
seciak wrote:
I leveled with sunder and changed to BF when I was able to buy 200dps claw and a 5link at 50 something.
Last few levels with sunder where bad, I guess molten strike would be better. Was doing maps to t5 with 3.5-4k life and 5link, got BoR now and will buy bloodseeker in a moment. Today will do 3rd and maybe event 4th lab and try to fill yellow maps/reach red maps, will post later how often adrenaline procs. So far feels good, but t5 maps are not a challenge.

Can you also let us know how easy it is to farm Uber Lab ?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Heh levelled berserker to lvl 50+ just to understand we dont get champion ascendany but it has to be duelist^^

Worth rerolling?
"
Zeros wrote:
Heh levelled berserker to lvl 50+ just to understand we dont get champion ascendany but it has to be duelist^^

Worth rerolling?

what i didn't understand what you said ?! are we suppposed to level as berserker or champion now ?!

im already lvl 48 as a champion !!! do i need to reroll ?! plz need an answer !
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 4, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
Just some thoughts:
You forgot to add Rage effects to Berserker.
There's the option of Damage on full life gem.
An alternative to your stat stick would be Nebuloch.

Overall, decent build.
Last edited by intre on Mar 4, 2018, 11:00:36 AM
Im level 40 in lvl 46 areas and Im just getting one shot by random things.
Iv never started at the start of the league before with everything so expensive and what not. So I really dont know what to do to gain more strength, like with so little currency what should I be doing? I bought a Redbeak and Screaming eagle but they seem to have fallen off now.
Yeah, molten strike doesnt work for me, iv been using sunder atm too.

I do know I need to do the labs, but no one to carry me so i need to do them solo.
"
jackg2113 wrote:
Iv never started at the start of the league before with everything so expensive and what not. So I really dont know what to do to gain more strength, like with so little currency what should I be doing? I bought a Redbeak and Screaming eagle but they seem to have fallen off now.

I do know I need to do the labs, but no one to carry me so i need to do them solo.

are you max resistance? also take mre life node... how much HP you have?
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
jackg2113 wrote:

are you max resistance? also take mre life node... how much HP you have?

Thats the problem. I am not max res. I think, I am aroundf 1.2k hp or something. But like, I dont know how to obtain items to increase my res. Never been at start of a league before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info