[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
akteri wrote:
Awesome build, having a lot of fun with it! The only complain I have are the ascendancy trials. They are really difficult with such low level of life regen.

Tips for Running Uberlab with this character, which is what i'm doing for MAD PROFITS. (averaging 12 mins a run Full keys today - not fast by any means by its alright.) We take 10% more damage from Traps cause ZERKER things which kinda sucks but definitely still doable.

1. Get a Writhing Jar - It spawns 2 worms which you can insta leech to full life, fucking useful if stuck on traps.

2. Get Taksin the warmaker Patheon (Under Soul of Tukohama, the stationary life regen helps A TON if you're stuck in floor spikes and what not.

3. Don't be trigger happy with Whirling Blades and if you can, use Adrenaline flask instead. Especially if the take extra bonus damage and damage when using movement fonts are side by side (learnt that the HARD way...)

4. Against Uber Izaro, all you need is Stibnite Flask and Basalt Flask and you can facetank him, Yes I facetanked him even with 2H mace slam at 5.4k Life and haven't died. PLEASE watch out for reflect Liutanent U will 1HKO yourself if your Immortal call is used (learnt that the hard way at the final Izaro Fight with 7 keys..)

5. Please Please Please get Stauching affix on your health Flask.
Last edited by Justinglee on Dec 24, 2017, 3:39:15 PM
"
Justinglee wrote:
"
akteri wrote:
Awesome build, having a lot of fun with it! The only complain I have are the ascendancy trials. They are really difficult with such low level of life regen.

Tips for Running Uberlab with this character, which is what i'm doing for MAD PROFITS. (averaging 12 mins a run Full keys today - not fast by any means by its alright.) We take 10% more damage from Traps cause ZERKER things which kinda sucks but definitely still doable.

1. Get a Writhing Jar - It spawns 2 worms which you can insta leech to full life, fucking useful if stuck on traps.

2. Get Taksin the warmaker Patheon (Under Soul of Tukohama, the stationary life regen helps A TON if you're stuck in floor spikes and what not.

3. Don't be trigger happy with Whirling Blades and if you can, use Adrenaline flask instead. Especially if the take extra bonus damage and damage when using movement fonts are side by side (learnt that the HARD way...)

4. Against Uber Izaro, all you need is Stibnite Flask and Basalt Flask and you can facetank him, Yes I facetanked him even with 2H mace slam at 5.4k Life and haven't died. PLEASE watch out for reflect Liutanent U will 1HKO yourself if your Immortal call is used (learnt that the hard way at the final Izaro Fight with 7 keys..)

5. Please Please Please get Stauching affix on your health Flask.
Thanks a lot!
And remove CWDT+Blood Rage when doing traps ;)

This build is awesome.
Changed few things, and awesome ring dropped for me:

Now with 6k hp I can enjoy whole content without any problem.

I have 300c+ and don't know what more to improve. Taste of Hate?
"
Justinglee wrote:
"
Kefka92 wrote:

I got that 25c that was a good deal right? I assume % phys to random element works the same and those were much cheaper?? I also can I divine this thing to get those %'s higher. Probably remove the strength for something else..

Well we're using herald of Ash and Hatred hence Fire and Cold. Lightning, I mean would be best if you get Fire or Cold. Maybe you can try Wrath since your weapon is extra Lightning.

Were not scaling any of the extra elemental damage, so it doesnt matter what it is. lightning is actually kinda good for the shocks.
wrath doesnt work the same way hatred does. it adds flat lightning damage, and again isnt being scaled by the build.
"
wojnar90 wrote:
And remove CWDT+Blood Rage when doing traps ;)

This build is awesome.
Changed few things, and awesome ring dropped for me:

Now with 6k hp I can enjoy whole content without any problem.

I have 300c+ and don't know what more to improve. Taste of Hate?

Maybe get a helm with 40% BF enchant. 300c should be enough to purchase I think.

Okay so i just crafted this? I think its pretty decent not the best. What would be my next step. Ive never really crafted much in this game. Also is that crit chance global?
"
Kefka92 wrote:

Okay so i just crafted this? I think its pretty decent not the best. What would be my next step. Ive never really crafted much in this game. Also is that crit chance global?

Based on POEDB its Local.

Craft Crit Multi and you're good to go.
Last edited by Justinglee on Dec 24, 2017, 6:36:22 PM
Hi is this axe good for investment?

Any reason for two cwdt setups? Seems like a 4 link with punishment, immortal call, blood rage would be more efficient.
Does a culling strike bloodseeker remove the need for cull gem?
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info