[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Hi!
I'm using this build - so good & smooth playing atm. I've died about 80 times but this is mostly because im little greedy f*ck. Done Uber Izaro, Normal Atziri (4 deaths cause of reflect). All maps from T1 to T10. Also done some T11, T12 and T13 maps.
I'm not a fan off Belt of The Deceiver nor Brass Dome. Do you have any ideas for replacement for them?
Also can you tell me some equip upgrade recommendation?
Spoiler
"
Lindean wrote:
Hi!
I'm not a fan off Belt of The Deceiver nor Brass Dome. Do you have any ideas for replacement for them?

Check out my belt:

I started using it over belt of deceiver and I think it adds a lot more dps (tooltip dps is not always right). I'm face tanking and wrecking up to t15 bosses with occasional death, but I only have 4.5k life and 5 sock armor. Haven't tried t16 yet.
"
Lindean wrote:
Hi!
I'm using this build - so good & smooth playing atm. I've died about 80 times but this is mostly because im little greedy f*ck. Done Uber Izaro, Normal Atziri (4 deaths cause of reflect). All maps from T1 to T10. Also done some T11, T12 and T13 maps.
Spoiler

Get gloves with attack speed essence.

Get flasks from guide (Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise)

Swap out Princess Sword to a claw/scepter with two X of physical as extra Y damage affixes and whatever global things you need (resists/int/pen ele res).

Hate to bug ya OP, but if you have any tips on stuff to upgrade i'm all ears.
Currently thinking of picking up an atziri flask or taste of hate. Also going to plug a max level Conc Effect as soon as i squeeze a little more int in. Just upgraded to a 6L brass dome.

Feeling pretty good so far, can handle T13 pretty well. Still feeling like my damage is a bit low though.
Last edited by Malira on Jan 8, 2018, 4:23:39 PM
"
Malira wrote:

Hate to bug ya OP, but if you have any tips on stuff to upgrade i'm all ears.
Currently thinking of picking up an atziri flask or taste of hate. Also going to plug a max level Conc Effect as soon as i squeeze a little more int in. Just upgraded to a 6L brass dome.

Feeling pretty good so far, can handle T13 pretty well. Still feeling like my damage is a bit low though.

Biggest upgrade would probly be switching to unique helmet like starkonjas w the enchant. Essence gloves, although yours are pretty nice. Other than this your flasks suck. You have resolute technique so you CAN NOT crit, making that 1st line of your life flask useless. You want an instant bleed flask like this

You dont need a quicksilver (You have kaoms roots so you can't be frozen), just use leap slam. Switch these for taste of hate and atziri.

Also could go for +1 frenzy on boots

I'm currently using this as my main setup, as I mainly run labs.

I'm looking for any suggestions for gear upgrades.

Some things that I already have in mind are:
- Upgrade offhand to a sceptre with 70% elem gain
- Upgrade Kaom's Roots to have 180+ base maximum life, with same implicit
- Get 100+ total res% to make ring/amulet/jewel upgrades easier
Hi, 1 question pls. Will the insanity glove boost sunder attackspeed ? Or only for socket in the glove it self ??
Has anyone tried doing elders? Is it possible?

Thank you.
"
One2Free wrote:
Hi, 1 question pls. Will the insanity glove boost sunder attackspeed ? Or only for socket in the glove it self ??

We have insanity gloves only because of leap slam speed. It does not affect sunder.
Last edited by memberx on Jan 9, 2018, 2:03:00 AM
Hello,

I m actually doing this build in HC. I m lvl 65, i think it's not bad for a first try on hardcore mode.

For the moment, i felt confortable for lvling, but i m starting to have trouble versus some boss.

So, i launched path of building to look about life leech, and i have 2 questions after that :

- Is Vaal pact MUST HAVE ? path of building says i will regen way more without it and with stone golem instead of fire. ofc i loose a bit of dps.

- Put 1 point in life leech seems to be more effective than vaal pact for life leech rate.

With vaal : 545life leech rate

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAQBANlhhVLAGhXsjX3venzZaGW18jWSZFIFLZd5d-NjcKOKMHcTTOlGvTaLT4rwsoBfP02SFCAm-JVm2L0brXTtI_a5HXasTjK-p9rBFSBHfoa0GbT3MoTZz36bai5T_o8tgxHV-Ouxs8EEeWgqOPaj893vDuoYYEHKkG874mHTftNv5FHBoyefTP8B3HgNV5dQR4WnLOkMcxfhWf6tjaZXTeNlTUMxTiqGswOHKCqpbg==

With life leech :250regen/s + 567 life leech rate

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAQBANlhhVLAGhXsjX3venzZaGW18jWSZFIFLZd5d-NjcKOKMHcTTOlGvTaLT4rwsoBfP02SFCAm-JVm2L0brXTtI_a5HXasTjK-p9rBFSBHfoa0I9MZtPcyhNnPfptqLlP-jy2DEdX467GzwQR5aPaj893vDuoYYEHKkG874mHTftNv5FHBoyefTP8B3HgNV5dQR4WnLOkMcxfhWf6tjaZXTeNlTUMxTiqGswOHKCqpbg==

It's my first character with life leech, so i maybe miss something. I m just reading the "Life leech/on hit rate" in path of building, maybe it's buggy or not complete.
Last edited by Hayamore on Jan 9, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info