[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
Two Questions:

1. Do you still replace The Princess with Prismatic Eclipse at level 53?
I noticed you didn't include it in your recommended gears.

Removed from the levelling guide. The princess gives more DPS.

2. Why are there curses with blasphemy gems on the off-hand weapon even thought Herald of Ash, Arctic Armour, and Hatred cap out mana reserve?
I haven't used arctic armour all league. With charisma passive node you can do blasphemy+hatred+HoA.

I have a question.
I get 2 enlighten support gem's level 3.
All auras in total consume 100% of mana.
But i can't turn them on without additional passive to mana reserved. wtf?
Can you guys help?
"
byReDIM wrote:
I have a question.
Can you guys help?

Oh sry. My mistake, it consumes 101%.
is there any way to get these 1% without passives?
hello guys, i've finally managed to have my insanity essence to try to craft my gloves.
Technical question:
i've a pair of spiked gloves ilvl 82 with +20% increased melee damage. Do i need them to be like lvl 84-85-86 or they are good at ilvl 82?

since the mod "Socketed Gems are supported by Level # Faster Attacks /
#% increased Attack Speed=20" starts al ilvl 82 ??

thanks
Sorry If I missed something, but doesn't slayer have specific nodes just for 2h dmg? or is the build fine even though those ascendancy nodes are useless.
Spoiler
"
ok4u2hate wrote:
Sorry If I missed something, but doesn't slayer have specific nodes just for 2h dmg? or is the build fine even though those ascendancy nodes are useless.
Correct.
Spoiler
"
ThoryX wrote:
hello guys, i've finally managed to have my insanity essence to try to craft my gloves.
Technical question:
i've a pair of spiked gloves ilvl 82 with +20% increased melee damage. Do i need them to be like lvl 84-85-86 or they are good at ilvl 82?

since the mod "Socketed Gems are supported by Level # Faster Attacks /
#% increased Attack Speed=20" starts al ilvl 82 ??

thanks
Try i84/i85. Should be fairly cheap.
Spoiler
"
byReDIM wrote:
"
byReDIM wrote:
I have a question.
Can you guys help?

Oh sry. My mistake, it consumes 101%.
is there any way to get these 1% without passives?
Need enlighten 4. Check my profile.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/SonicAbyss
Last edited by Xcise on Jan 14, 2018, 2:08:24 AM
What does this flask do? Can't seem to understand why are you using it. Thanks :)

"
Shadow8915 wrote:
What does this flask do? Can't seem to understand why are you using it. Thanks :)

It starts your life leech by providing 4 enemies to kill. A life saver in Trials and the Lab
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Great fun build!!! I've never made a soul taker build, but curious about cwdt casting bloodrage. I stopped leveling both for now because I have to lose half my life to use it. What's the tactic on this? Wait to get waylaid at beginning of an area to get it going, or just let it happen organically? It's integral to clear speed so I'm curious. Thanks!
Last edited by nicky2tymes on Jan 14, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Great fun build!!! I've never made a soul taker build, but curious about cwdt casting bloodrage. I stopped leveling both for now because I have to lose have my life to use it. What's the tactic on this? Wait to get waylaid at beginning of an area to get it going, or just let it happen organically? It's integral to clear speed so I'm curious. Thanks!

Currently using this self-cast during mapping/running labs. This allows for the 20%ias boost from blood rage to be used from the very start. As long as you kill something within 11 seconds, blood rage will be able to sustain itself indefinitely.

I would link this with cwdt while bossing, as there is no longer a guarantee that you can sustain it by killing a mob without the use of writhing jar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info