[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

You might wanna change the FAQ with the guides on maintaining endurance charges, for CWDT and Enduring cry, because thatis a combo that does not work anymore
Took your advice to change my belly to a brass dome, first map i died 6 times before the boss (never happened before) after running a few more i feel like im getting one hit or just dying in general a lot more than i was with belly.
I now have 5.4k hp (6.2k with belly)
Thoughts?

Edit: Also enchant on helm, Sunder attack speed or 40% damage?
Last edited by Axelsmithy on Dec 29, 2017, 5:27:47 AM
What do you think about these gloves: Tombfist Steelscale Gauntlets with 2 Abyssal Sockets.

We get:

(6-10)% increased Attack Speed
(4-6)% increased maximum Life
With a Murderous Eye Jewel Socketed, Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks (10% more damage)
With a Searching Eye Jewel Socketed, Maim Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks (30% reduced movement speed on the affected target)

+ all the goodies from 2 jewels (+50 to maximum Life, Adds 7 to 12 Physical Damage to Axe Attacks, ... in each!)

If we have life and dmg on both jewels, these gloves are pefect IMO. 6% increased maximum Life, +100 to maximum Life (max roll), attack speed, a LOT damage rolls...

Am i missing something?
Last edited by memberx on Dec 29, 2017, 7:19:46 AM
"
memberx wrote:
What do you think about these gloves: Tombfist Steelscale Gauntlets with 2 Abyssal Sockets.

We get:

With a Murderous Eye Jewel Socketed, Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks (10% more damage)
With a Searching Eye Jewel Socketed, Maim Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks (30% reduced movement speed on the affected target)

+ all the goodies from 2 jewels (+50 to maximum Life, Adds 7 to 12 Physical Damage to Axe Attacks, ... in each!)

If we have life and dmg on both jewels, these gloves are pefect IMO. 6% increased maximum Life, +100 to maximum Life (max roll), attack speed, a LOT damage rolls...

Am i missing something?

yea, its called no sockets on boots and all other socket spots taken. plus its not going to be that much of a damage increase. pretty meh. 1 alchemy item for a reason
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
memberx wrote:

We get:

Am i missing something?

yea, its called no sockets on boots and all other socket spots taken. plus its not going to be that much of a damage increase. pretty meh. 1 alchemy item for a reason

i don't get you? where did you see this?

and gloves are 1ex+ btw...
"
memberx wrote:
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
memberx wrote:

We get:

Am i missing something?

i don't get you? where did you see this?

and gloves are 1ex+ btw...

KAOMS ROOTS. honestly read the guide atleast before doing the build.
just did ulab at lvl78 and it was extremely easy. overall seeming to be a very good build
"
memberx wrote:
Spoiler
Thank you for the guide. Finally a build that can run Ulab and maps with same speed...

So this is my gear atm:

Gear

I still have 2 jewels to change (life roll + 2 dmg/attack nodes are 20-30c). Than i will start Ulab farming to get currency for 6l Brass Dome. I must also get some good lab enchant on helmet.

Just a question about life. How much HP do you have? I am at 5,2k atm.

Ty
Looking good mate, I recommend insanity gloves to go zoom zoom. You won't regret it!
"
ThunderHAM wrote:
Spoiler
"
Just a question about life. How much HP do you have? I am at 5,2k atm.

I know you are asking OP, but I currently have 4,895 at level 88.

I was playing SSF until today actually because I was being held back by (still wasn't even that bad) not having The Brass Dome and Soul Taker. I have to say that this is very SSF friendly until you need the 6L (I didn't really NEED it, I just wanted to progress faster). Surprisingly I got a pretty decent 5L chest and found 2ex within 2 days of each other, which made getting the Brass Dome even easier.
Currently also sitting comfortably at 5.2k, finished uberlab, normal atziri, yellow elder, farming t11-t14 shaped maps atm. lvl 94. I'm lacking life% on jewels, life on jewellery/belt and a few more life% passive nodes to get myself to 6k.
"
Snawb wrote:
Spoiler
Great guide! love the build, Xcise.

Just a question regarding off-hand. I am currently using The Princess Sabre as per the guide`s recommendation, however I see that you are using a claw with less IAS, no added phys damage, although with 40% phys as increased lightning damage and added fire damage. Which of these would be better to use, and what should I mainly look for in a stat stick? Any specific off-hand I should be looking out for, if not Princess?

Also, with these new Abyss sockets, is the Belt of the Deceiver still a good/better choice?
Thank you!
Belt of the deceiver is cheap atm, but either the unique abyss belt or a very good rare stygian belt with WED and/or flask reduction with high life will be better than belt of deceiver. Atm I'm waiting for belt/jewel prices to drop a bit before I buy one, or just save up for headhunter.
"
Porsche112 wrote:
Spoiler

Really love this build but I just don't see how this is a boss killer.
For general mapping it will do up to t16 easy. However I personally don't see
how it shines on bosses. The single target dps is just not there. Maybe there is
something lacking in my gear but I think my gear is above average. Any suggestions?
Maybe a crit version would help with the single target damage? I feel when I do bosses I
seem to just run around 30 % of the time to avoid dieing.
Gear is looking good, chimera should be the easiest boss to farm for the scourge for profit. With cheap gear, it should be able to reach 1M DPS on guardians with ease, which is quite high for sunder. Shaper should also be pretty easy. Sunder has its limits, we're more of a mapper than a boss-killer.

Going crit with a rare mace would up its DPS by a tonne, but lower clear speed because maces are generally slower than axes.
"
Irbis3325 wrote:
Spoiler
Hello! I absolutely love this build again on dualist, great job!

The DPS is great, survivability and clear spead is so damn good not to mention that bosses are piece of cake - I'm usually vaaling red maps and yolo'ing them without any fear. Yes, you have to jump around and juke some stuff, but even with medicore items you are able to do high tier maps, Elder and his Guardians. My favourite build on PoE so far because of its simplicity. I experiment with every map, every mod and boss because I finally can, thanks to this build.

I have one question for more experienced players than me playing this build: is it Uber Atziri viable? Normal Atziri is easy to do but I have never done Uber Atziri in my entire PoE carrier so I don't know if it's save to try. What should I be aware of (aside from flame circles, spear girl and bursting red aoe)? Is there a helpfull flask or gear to farm Uber Atziri? Or is it simply: get Brass Dome and go rekt them all?
Thank you for your answers in advance ;)
Haven't done uber atziri yet with slayer sunder, can't say. Should still be do-able with purity of fire/lightning, topaz/ruby flask. I can say though that she was very easy on my berserker sunder.
"
K0stas wrote:
Spoiler
Hello, noob here. My first play through ever. I'm running this build until level 72 right now. Having trouble with Izaro on the third lab and don't want to do Kitava on Act 10 yet because I feel too squishy. I have not been able to afford the expensive gear yet at all. So I'm just running Tabula Rasa and all the affordable stuff that just cost a couple Chaos Orbs.

One major question I have is how do you add increase sunder attack speed on gear like the helmet?
If I want to buy the helmet with this already on it it's like 30+ Chaos which I don't have as a poor pleb.
Focus on life and decent flasks for now, 4k life + basalt + granite + atziri flask + seething + writhing jar + tabula should be able to facetank merci izaro. 5k for uberizaro.
"
Spoiler
You might wanna change the FAQ with the guides on maintaining endurance charges, for CWDT and Enduring cry, because thatis a combo that does not work anymore
i'm aware. wording may be confusing, but you can still self-cast it even if it's linked with CWDT.
"
Axelsmithy wrote:
Spoiler
Took your advice to change my belly to a brass dome, first map i died 6 times before the boss (never happened before) after running a few more i feel like im getting one hit or just dying in general a lot more than i was with belly.
I now have 5.4k hp (6.2k with belly)
Thoughts?

Edit: Also enchant on helm, Sunder attack speed or 40% damage?
sunder attack speed. Belly shouldn't even change much in terms of EHP. Brass dome gives the most EHP a chest can give, especially for trash mobs. Is it a 5L or 6L brass dome?
"
memberx wrote:
Spoiler

We get:

Am i missing something?

Could work, but we're a sonic build, we need insanity gloves to go zoom zoom.
Bit of an update:https://i.imgur.com/CepHOMc.jpg

Got to lvl 94 in 4 days 4 hours /played

Pretty good for first character, setting up the atlas took the longest time, also did 50+ uberlab runs.

Ulab high score: https://i.imgur.com/84zf60y.png
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 31, 2017, 9:29:43 PM
Its a 6L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info