3.1 KimiiG's LowLife RF/SR. Facetank whole Atlas! 1.4m+ dps.

"
azell1000 wrote:
"
KimiiG wrote:
"
azell1000 wrote:
this is my current gear

IM 94 and hp regen is't a problem but for some reasons i feel squishy.

Where is your Doon Cuebiyari?? Also why you have elemental weakness on hit corruption at Shaper's gloves? Flammability and Witchfire gives waaay more damage. You only apply enemies with EW when you hit with shield charge since RF/SR don't "hit". Also get 2% life regen enchant on boots. Would recommend also getting new Watcher's eye jewel. How's your jewels? How much you have ES?

Doon Cuebiyari gives me 100es and less dmg on RF and SR. I dont have attack speed on it so i dont see any point of using it.

Those shaper touch are for maping not for end game bosses. I have another without corruption.

I have watcher eye with 2,5% regen and i have 12,5k ES

Can you link your Pob? I noticed you don't have STR rolls on boots (neither the 2% enchant) and no str on other ring. 30 Str gives about 200 es, so missing about 110 str = 700es. I would suggest buying any 2% enchant sorcerer boots and slam +str essence on it. It's the only way to get str roll on sorc.boots.

I would lose about 170es and some damage if i would switch Doon's off, but in your case i think you'r fine w/o it. :)
My tree is same as yours but i dont have that 3 nodes with nullification. Instead i have another jewel socket (near Holy fire).

This build is awesome. Today i made vaal temple (died 1)and Uber Atziri(died 1). Shaper is't a problem at all and elder is like boss on map tier 14

Last edited by azell1000 on Jan 5, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
Can we get a few skill trees during the leveling process? Like 30 pts tree, 50 pts tree, etc.

Just something that I can follow on a new char, because looking at the skill tree at level 22 and im like uh wtf cause I don't know how this passive tree would get me through leveling before 68.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Jan 6, 2018, 9:25:18 PM
I second what he said, can you make a short leveling guide. Doing this in HC and having trouble seeing 1st how to fill out the tree, and 2nd how to level this build. As it scales strangely and you can't just use RF to level starting at 20 like life RF builds can.
"
Fizecs wrote:
I second what he said, can you make a short leveling guide. Doing this in HC and having trouble seeing 1st how to fill out the tree, and 2nd how to level this build. As it scales strangely and you can't just use RF to level starting at 20 like life RF builds can.

Hi, I'll do this later today when i get gome. I can make HC and SC leveling process since so many are asking for it. :)
Very nice build i looking to try this out how much you think will be the total cost of the build to be able to do all bosses?
Very nice build i looking to try this out how much you think will be the total cost of the build to be able to do all bosses?
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Can we get a few skill trees during the leveling process? Like 30 pts tree, 50 pts tree, etc.

Just something that I can follow on a new char, because looking at the skill tree at level 22 and im like uh wtf cause I don't know how this passive tree would get me through leveling before 68.

Hi,

I added leveling tree at level 68 forward. Leveling with sunder is much much faster than leveling with LL RF. In HC - league, i would level up with Dual totems and respect at lvl 68 to LL RF. You can screw up in HC if some mob cast flammability on you. Also RF radius is poor at low levels :)

Sunder in SC
Dual totem in HC

Respect at lvl 68 and win the game.

Cheers
"
XzeeeN wrote:

Shavronne's like = 1 exalt or so
Shaper's gloves with +1 all gem corruption. 5-15c
Presence of Chayla= 5 exalt.
You can use also normal Chayla version with +1 all resistance= 40c
Or just normal Chayla= 1 alch
Watchers Eye jewel with 2.5% ES regen. = 3 exalt
Sin trek 1 alch
RoTF 1 alch
Doons 1 alch
Crystal belt= 5c - 30 c <-- I would recommend using Essence of anger for dat dere STR roll. And craft ES youtself
Enlighten lvl 3= 23c
Blood magic lvl 21 2 exalts or you can use one Conqueror Jewel = 1 alch.
Rings. Whatever you'r willing to pay. Cheapest non Opal rings cost like 1-5 chaos.

So.. Basic version cost like 5-6 exalts (with watchers eye jewel) and if you'r high lvl enought you can do everything with this. I would suggest upgrading Presence of chayla as soon as possible thought. It gives about 2k es and dat dere 60 chaos res.

I would save 10 exalts and then just buy GG items and win the game. Althought, 5 exalts is enought to do all content if lvl 80+

You can use Hubris Helmet with 30% more elemental damage essence or Helmet with 20 burning damage on it (Elder mod) I suggest crafting yourself, usually comes cheaper. price is from 1 essence to 2 exalt. Hard to say since it's depending so much on RNG.
Last edited by KimiiG on Jan 7, 2018, 1:51:20 PM
Is it more important to have 100+ ES boots with good stats or to have mediocre/shit boots with life regen enchant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info