[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
fr33c3l wrote:
Hey,

Playing for the first time RF/SR and I have to say that I'm quite disappointed.
I'm barely able to sustain RF and dying almost on every T9+ boss.

Could you help me improve this build a little?

Try your best to copy the build properly? What is bloodmagic doing there, where are your empowers and enlights for PoF. Open ure profile too.
Interesting your post is right under mine. I wrecked every boss I see.
Just finished shaper too. Here is video too, https://youtu.be/qHXlXir_uwA. my profile is also public.

comparing our gears, most of your gears is weaker than mine. If you continue to improve it and stretch to 1000 strength. You will destroy everything.
"
fr33c3l wrote:
Hey,

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by BlowBlood on Dec 16, 2017, 1:19:07 PM
Made a video of my guy!
https://youtu.be/Zyn3grydulU

Check it out to see more endgame content of this build!
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
"
BlowBlood wrote:
Just finished shaper too. Here is video too, https://youtu.be/qHXlXir_uwA. my profile is also public.

comparing our gears, most of your gears is weaker than mine. If you continue to improve it and stretch to 1000 strength. You will destroy everything.
"
fr33c3l wrote:
Hey,

Your gems arent even maxed out yet, Do you even bother reading what things do?
zzZzzzZzzZz
"
Tzaina wrote:
"
BlowBlood wrote:

"
fr33c3l wrote:
Hey,

Your gems arent even maxed out yet, Do you even bother reading what things do?

should do that. but it takes time.
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by BlowBlood on Dec 18, 2017, 12:31:50 AM
Other than stacking Chaos res, and using coruscating elixir, is there anything more we can do against chaos damage? That is definately a weak spot for me atm since i cannot afford the Chayula amulet, i'm struggling to max out chaos res. Other than that i'm really happy with how the build performs considering my budget :)
could we have an update of this build? ? ^^
Hi, I just got this helm on Abyss Softcore:

I don't plan on playing this build, Any clue on how much I could sell it for?
Last edited by lucksickle on Dec 21, 2017, 2:57:20 AM
"
Sprutfarbrorn wrote:
Other than stacking Chaos res, and using coruscating elixir, is there anything more we can do against chaos damage? That is definately a weak spot for me atm since i cannot afford the Chayula amulet, i'm struggling to max out chaos res. Other than that i'm really happy with how the build performs considering my budget :)
You could dump Geofris and get a Shavs instead. The ES nerfs made it pretty affordable. Then you pick up ZO on the tree for one additional point. Scrap unnecessary life in favor of ES. You can run another aura. Or a blasphemy to your liking.

This will make chaos damage always go to your ES. You won't get much out of the dragon juice anymore but you can switch it for another flask, like a Quicksilver.
"
You could dump Geofris and get a Shavs instead. The ES nerfs made it pretty affordable. Then you pick up ZO on the tree for one additional point. Scrap unnecessary life in favor of ES. You can run another aura. Or a blasphemy to your liking.

This will make chaos damage always go to your ES. You won't get much out of the dragon juice anymore but you can switch it for another flask, like a Quicksilver.

That is an interesting thought. PathOfBuilding that on my build I would drop from 11,346 ES to 9,724 ES, a loss of 1622 ES. Definitely not as much as a hit as I would have thought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info