[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

"
NecropK wrote:
Also my RF seems like the damage is low. With area pob said only like 70k something. I didnt checkwith flasks up or conc effect /flask either. Is this normal or am I just missing things?

Your RF set up should be in your Hubris, and your Hubris should have 30% more elemental damage mod. You're missing that. I think most people are using conc effect also, not increased Aoe.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
"
Aevykin wrote:
"
NecropK wrote:
Also my RF seems like the damage is low. With area pob said only like 70k something. I didnt checkwith flasks up or conc effect /flask either. Is this normal or am I just missing things?

Your RF set up should be in your Hubris, and your Hubris should have 30% more elemental damage mod. You're missing that. I think most people are using conc effect also, not increased Aoe.

Essence of Horror goes for like 40c a piece on HHC, kinda not gonna happen I think lol. I have about 800C to use or save, but that would only get me like 20 essences in which then I need to roll good enough es on it to use.

Even with current setup and both dps flasks going I am only at like 200k dps :(

Ya even been messing on pob and cant get anywhere close to those numbers.... What am doing wrong?
Last edited by NecropK on Nov 2, 2017, 11:29:49 PM
For whoever wants to try LL variant of this build, I just did some changes:
https://pastebin.com/GDWcrBfE

— Goodbye chaos damage and all this "track both ES and life" thing
— About 14,5k ES is pretty solid (my hubris is literally shit, crafted myself)
— Our life converts to armour, so for me it is about 10k armour and 50% reduction
— I run 1 more purity and don't give a shit about resistances on rings or helmet, that let me focus on damage rolls
— I run blasphemy + flammability and RF dps is way bigger than usual
— without flasks or EE stats are 200k for RF and 300k for SR
— I put Stone Golem and Orb on CWDT so I don't need to press anything
— I feel way more safe and relax

I'm done with the league, I think.
I did all content deathless (except Trio from uber atziri) and got 40 challenges /40 a few days ago.

I got a lot of chaos res from my rare gears, so lucky.
I switched the anti-bleeding life flask with a forbidden taste flask and I added vaal discipline in the build, from my experience it's safer.
I also added a low lvl CWDT + Ice Nova setup (Elemental Equilibrium) for the clearspeed.

Thanks for this great build.
"
hwat wrote:
For whoever wants to try LL variant of this build, I just did some changes:
https://pastebin.com/GDWcrBfE

— Goodbye chaos damage and all this "track both ES and life" thing
— About 14,5k ES is pretty solid (my hubris is literally shit, crafted myself)
— Our life converts to armour, so for me it is about 10k armour and 50% reduction
— I run 1 more purity and don't give a shit about resistances on rings or helmet, that let me focus on damage rolls
— I run blasphemy + flammability and RF dps is way bigger than usual
— without flasks or EE stats are 200k for RF and 300k for SR
— I put Stone Golem and Orb on CWDT so I don't need to press anything
— I feel way more safe and relax

Orb doesnt work with CWDT dude. Are u stupid?
Are es nodes > Sovereignty node? Like should I drop some es to grab that or?
Major god Ugul, so about minor god?
Hi, i decided to run this build like my last resource for this league, im currently on level 86 and doing great so far, but i start to die alot recently on maps t10 >, maybe cause i got only 2k HP(11k ES), i would like to know what i should upgrade next and if i need to change something in my tree in order to focus more on survivability.

My gear:

Spoiler

Im not using Empower to be able to keep all auras up, and i have the currency to get a 6L chest but i dont know if that is a priority.

Anyway, thanks for the great guide, im having a lot of fun with this build.
imho you should have MORE strength,

craft Strength on belt and second ring, and even better change them to new, so that belt would have 35+55 str, and each ring with 45+ str.

Strength will give you hp, es and dps - three in one.

Also imho Shaper's Touch gloves with +1 gems and +3 empower woudl give a lot too. (+1 max fire res, and es from Discipline)
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Anyway i can add a bit more survivability into my build? I will continue trying to improve my hubris but cannot really see what else i could try. Find the build very smooth to play mostly but getting killed way too often. Breaches are giving me a hard time - not breach maps just breaches. Only guardian tried so far was Minotaur and while i beat him it was anything but deathless. Character is Blarstit. Sitting at 14180 ES + 3220 life so not too bad there.
Thanks for any advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info