[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

I just hit lvl 66 with 87% max fire resist and I still degen energy shield. Is my life regen not high enough for some reason? Can someone please take a look at my gear and tree setup and let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
I have about 15 exalts in cash and want to try this build, where should I prioritize my spending?
Just did uber Atziri after reaching 90 in Abyss. Build definitely still seems strong.
Probably gonna try Shaper next.
"
schwartzkie54 wrote:
I just hit lvl 66 with 87% max fire resist and I still degen energy shield. Is my life regen not high enough for some reason? Can someone please take a look at my gear and tree setup and let me know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

If you want someone to help you your character profile needs to be public.
"
AntiXenophobe wrote:
I have about 15 exalts in cash and want to try this build, where should I prioritize my spending?

Get
first, and then shaper's touch and chest. and you are good to go. The amulet is a must for this build.
[Removed by Admin]
Oops sorry... its public now
BlowBlood -- I love this build and I've been crushing content. I don't understand the use of MOM and all the max mana nodes. When I have my 3 aura's up I only have 100 remaining mana. How much do you have?
Can this work on 3.1 still?
Got level 100 in Abyss using very slightly modified version of this build, didnt die a single time while leveling and it was a cruise. Currently sitting at 19.587 ES with a possibility to push into 20k+ when mixmaxed on gear properly. Fire res was a complete bitch to deal with after RotP nerf, you should only try this build only if you got full gear ready to go.

I completely disagree with using shield charge for anything though except Shaper and Uber Atziri, Alch Adrenaline Quick + Silver and Dash will allow you to clear 2 times faster because damage with Inc Aoe is enough to sustain both flasks almost permanently and SC with almost zero attack speed is just ass.
Hey guys,

just a leveling question since i never played Firestorm before, how do you progress with links for leveling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info