[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

Hi
Where am I missing dmg? I have 593k dmg to shaper/guards with pandemonius tasalio, 6l belly and lyco with elemental overload.
Here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/F9BLy4Fm
Thanks in advance
"
Shamwoohoo wrote:
Nevermind, prismatic is definitely needed to synergize with deidbellow.

I think I'll experiment and see how they feel.

This is the right answer. Experiment and let us know which you prefer!
"
jachuu138 wrote:
Hi
Where am I missing dmg? I have 593k dmg to shaper/guards with pandemonius tasalio, 6l belly and lyco with elemental overload.
Here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/F9BLy4Fm
Thanks in advance

It's there. Just gotta click the right buttons in PoB. Most of your buffs from the ascendancy come from being on consecrated ground and a casting spell or attacking. Also, you aren't using Frostbomb. It's a major DPS increase.

Last edited by Dongaldo on Dec 24, 2017, 1:16:12 PM
If i already have pandemonius, should i go for deidbell or keep the amulet?

Edit: If i'm using the amulet and drop the shield and deidbell, would i benefit from something like cameira's maul?
Last edited by reezagent on Dec 24, 2017, 2:05:42 PM
"
reezagent wrote:
If i already have pandemonius, should i go for deidbell or keep the amulet?

Edit: If i'm using the amulet and drop the shield and deidbell, would i benefit from something like cameira's maul?

I recommend you playing around with the setup and see what you like. Nothing says you can't use Deidbellow and Pandemonius. It's just a matter of how comfortable you feel with life. For myself, I would only use a couple of uniques without life.
Hey, I've been using your build this whole season. I really enjoy it.

I've switched to your dual wielding/Deidbellow change. It does a lot more DPS it feels like, but I'm having an issue surviving T11+ maps. I'm not really sure what to change other than getting a lot more Max life and armor.
"
Urtalala wrote:

I've switched to your dual wielding/Deidbellow change. It does a lot more DPS it feels like, but I'm having an issue surviving T11+ maps. I'm not really sure what to change other than getting a lot more Max life and armor.

Looking at your character in your profile your missing a lot of life. No life on a ring and amulet, then low life rolls on your other gear. Another helpful hint is to use to drop one of your damage flasks and pick up a Rumi's for the extra block and armor.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
"
Dongaldo wrote:
"
Urtalala wrote:

Looking at your character in your profile your missing a lot of life. No life on a ring and amulet, then low life rolls on your other gear. Another helpful hint is to use to drop one of your damage flasks and pick up a Rumi's for the extra block and armor.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yea,

I'm sitting at about 5k life. I'm also already using Rumi's. I'm trying to make enough money to switch out my 6l chest, it currently has no armor and requires way too much int, hence why I have that necklace. Additionally, i'll probably just have to sacrifice some dps from my ring/ammy. It just feels bad to drop like 5k dps on sheet for like 80 life.

Any suggestions on my Skill Tree build path?

I was using Starkojna's helm and the shield Magna Eclipsis, it felt really good for survival. I'm just having difficulty balancing between using those items and dual wielding. I mean, even if I min max a little for max life on my gear and get like 300-400 more life, it still feels like t11+ will just smash me too often.

Thanks for the effort in the build and answering questions!
"
Urtalala wrote:

Yea,

I'm sitting at about 5k life. I'm also already using Rumi's. I'm trying to make enough money to switch out my 6l chest, it currently has no armor and requires way too much int, hence why I have that necklace. Additionally, i'll probably just have to sacrifice some dps from my ring/ammy. It just feels bad to drop like 5k dps on sheet for like 80 life.

Any suggestions on my Skill Tree build path?

I was using Starkojna's helm and the shield Magna Eclipsis, it felt really good for survival. I'm just having difficulty balancing between using those items and dual wielding. I mean, even if I min max a little for max life on my gear and get like 300-400 more life, it still feels like t11+ will just smash me too often.

Thanks for the effort in the build and answering questions!

Try different things out. I don't feel the same way you do right now. If you want to use a shield - use one. Adapt to what you feel works best for you. If you want to use a different helm, use one. My recommended items are there to help you squeeze out as much DPS as you can. If you want to make a beastly tank - grab a big bad shield, put on a high armour, high life helm grab a couple block nodes and beat the shit out of stuff. Your DPS won't suffer too much. The main thing to scale damage is flat cold to attacks and attack speed. Remember that and play around with what fits for you.
Is the attack speed from ambidexterity applied to ice crash? It sounds like it isn't global

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info