[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

I have a question, noob question maybe. How do you gain endurance charges with this build? I don't see any passive about endurance charges nor any skill in the gems, but you still use immortal call, could you please tell me? I'm lvl 77 already. Thanks!, btw, awesome build, my first character so far and I love it!
Also what do you recommend for glacial hammer? another chest piece with 5L to 6L?, and what support gems?
THANKS!
"
rdnc wrote:
how can i read you pastebin links?

Get the Path of Building appliction.

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
Tryintodraw wrote:
I have a question, noob question maybe. How do you gain endurance charges with this build? I don't see any passive about endurance charges nor any skill in the gems, but you still use immortal call, could you please tell me? I'm lvl 77 already. Thanks!, btw, awesome build, my first character so far and I love it!
Also what do you recommend for glacial hammer? another chest piece with 5L to 6L?, and what support gems?
THANKS!

We don't. We use immortal call to proc the Soul of Arakaali pantheon to increase our regen. Run blood rage, it puts a physical damage over time debuff on you. Immortal call makes you immune to physical damage. When immortal call procs, regardless of how long it's active, it makes you immune to physical damage which makes you stop taking damage over time from blood rage. This procs the "Capture Arachnoxia" secondary which gives you 50% recovery rate of life, buffing all your regen and leech.
"
We don't. We use immortal call to proc the Soul of Arakaali pantheon to increase our regen. Run blood rage, it puts a physical damage over time debuff on you. Immortal call makes you immune to physical damage. When immortal call procs, regardless of how long it's active, it makes you immune to physical damage which makes you stop taking damage over time from blood rage. This procs the "Capture Arachnoxia" secondary which gives you 50% recovery rate of life, buffing all your regen and leech.

This only works if you have "Capture Arachnoxia"?, thanks for the answer!
"
Tryintodraw wrote:
"

This only works if you have "Capture Arachnoxia"?, thanks for the answer!

Yes. You need to capture the soul of Arachnoxia with a divine vessel. Then setup your CWDT, Immortal Call and Blood Rage.
Hello,

First of all, sorry for my poor english, not my native language.

Thx a lot for the build, answers, and precision about Arachnoxia, not easy to find in a first way.

Here my points :

This build works perfectly fine for me up to now (lvl 84, T8 map without any prob, cool mapping clear speed with more area support and good boss killing speed with conc effect. I have only a 5 link and RT, and few chaos gear without my ring, my at the moment only expensive part.
I have no quality gem, no unique flask, no good secondary set up, and I nearly never die. Lot of fun. I also use Chernobog's Pillar as shield, which I love for a better survivability with the enfeblee curse, the good amount of life, armor and the fire bonuses (we already have a lot of elemental bonuses). I already have done uber lab without any probleme against izaro. So cool cool build :))

I have a question about a secondary attack skill gem for big bosses (not needed for low map bosses). What about testing stuff around motlen strike in the new elders gloves, with all the elemental damages we get? Something with faster attack mod on them to get a 5 link, attack speed and add cold dammages to attack? And Maybe a setup with multistrike, weapon elemental damage and concentrated effect? Could be better with somewhere a life gain on hit (jewel? amulet/ring?) against those kind of late game bosses to tank it and to kill them faster than ice crash?

I mean if we always do enough cold dammages to shill them (with herlad of ice and all ice dammages/buff on the tree), the dammages from the molten strikes balls will be X2 thanks to frostbreath, right?

Dib
Last edited by dibdib2 on Dec 19, 2017, 4:58:28 AM
Hello again!
How did you add to your helmet sicketed gems are supported by lvl 16 increased AoE and lvl 16 hypothermia?
I can't find how to do it. Thanks!
"
Tryintodraw wrote:
Hello again!
How did you add to your helmet sicketed gems are supported by lvl 16 increased AoE and lvl 16 hypothermia?

Go to poe.trade and type 'hypothermia' or 'area of effect" and it'll show up.

Got this for 2c, pretty cheap! Still got prefix and suffix open so can add 55-64 more life or 26-30 stat/resist.
Last edited by Phosphenez on Dec 20, 2017, 10:00:38 AM
"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
Tryintodraw wrote:
Hello again!

Go to poe.trade and type 'hypothermia' or 'area of effect" and it'll show up.

Got this for 2c, pretty cheap! Still got prefix and suffix open so can add 55-64 more life or 26-30 stat/resist.

Thanks!, I already looked in poe.trade and already have my helmet. Actually I achieved what Dongaldo achieved! Still can't kill third Izaro on the third ascendancy :/ haha he one shots me.
https://pastebin.com/8S9a0J0Q
So I did extensive testing on the single target viability of Glacial Hammer over Ice crash, including using 40% rolls for the respective gem on two different Starkonja's. And in that testing glacial hammer fell short of ice crash's dps every time and I have no idea why.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info