[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
lacouille93 wrote:
I feel like i've been scammed real hard.
I bought stuff following the PoB with no resistances thinking the LL would keep me alive and because the PoB has all minus resistances to make it work best with wise oak.
Only now i figured it was just a way to inflate the DPS potential when in fact the PoB items style gives 0 survivability
Very disappointed, and now I have a bunch of crap I need to sell back, probably with lots of currency lost.
Furthermore, this is by no means a budget build. If you use Kaom's roots, lyco shield and helmet suggested, you get 0 resistances from any of these 3 items and need to max all your res with only the gloves, rings and amu and belt, and on top of that all these need to have good damage + life mods.
Needless to say this is crazy expensive...
Back to my totem hierophant

this is path of exile, you should know you need to be res capped and i explained this very clear in the 'flask section'

i did not include everything in pob, just the tree + some base items used to get an idea of dps ect
"
Proto5kull wrote:
Hi, I have a question about flasks.

So I managed to find Taste of Hate in the new flashback league, and my resists are all balanced at 83% so I get full Wise Oak benefits. I'm assuming that using Taste of Hate with Wise Oak makes it unbalanced because of the +50% to cold res, BUT if you hit Wise Oak flask button before the Taste of Hate flask button does Wise Oak read that your resists are balanced and give you the full effect, or will the effect get nullified as soon as you hit Taste of Hate after Wise Oak while Wise Oak is still on? Hopefully that makes sense.

Either way, would you recommend dropping Wise Oak for Taste of Hate because I wanna upgrade my rings and I probably won't be able to keep my resists balanced. Is that enough damage reduction to compensate the more damage taken from Berserker ascendancy like Wise Oak does?

we do kinda rely on the wise oak's 10% ele resistances but if you dont need them you can use toh :) u can even use them together it doesnt matter too much, lots of ice crit fun :)
"
Who took this build to endgame? Can some one confirm, that you dont get oneshot by all bosses? Ty. Started build and a bit worried. Ty.

watch the guardian vids? lol
"
cant wait to see the revamp. do you by chance know when you will be finished?

finished for now :) had some spare time on my hands, i will still tune the build into my character i make next league, going to try get as maxed out as i can
Hey man!

Wow! The updated build looks great. Thanks for updating it.
I've been following your build for a couple leagues now (since Harbinger) and I am finally going to make it my league starter.

My question is do you find the "shock" mechanic worth it? In PoB, it adds a ton of DPS. However, if we swap out Elemental Focus, we could add that DPS as guaranteed for every hit. Do you find that shock works relatively well and predictably on bosses? Is shock/ailments really better than Elemental Focus?
Damn. Sold my 6l loreweave yesterday to buy belly, and now saw that in pob link we have a loreweave (
Thank you for the guide. I'm thoroughly enjoying this build. I have a slight problem however.

The tree section under "Leveling Guide and trees," has disappeared!

I can still follow it via the offline pather and leveling guide... but it was a lot easier with that section. What happened to it???
"
Damn. Sold my 6l loreweave yesterday to buy belly, and now saw that in pob link we have a loreweave (

both loreweave and belly are viable :)
"
Banedaemon wrote:
Thank you for the guide. I'm thoroughly enjoying this build. I have a slight problem however.

The tree section under "Leveling Guide and trees," has disappeared!

I can still follow it via the offline pather and leveling guide... but it was a lot easier with that section. What happened to it???

here there banedaemon, i have been reworking the guide, there is now one tree at the bottom of the thread with a list of nodes to get, it was hidden in a spoiler inside another spoiler, i have corrected this so it is much easier to find, simply scroll to the bottom of my thread and you will see it :)
"
ralzwheels wrote:
Hey man!

Wow! The updated build looks great. Thanks for updating it.
I've been following your build for a couple leagues now (since Harbinger) and I am finally going to make it my league starter.

My question is do you find the "shock" mechanic worth it? In PoB, it adds a ton of DPS. However, if we swap out Elemental Focus, we could add that DPS as guaranteed for every hit. Do you find that shock works relatively well and predictably on bosses? Is shock/ailments really better than Elemental Focus?

our attack speed is so rapid its basically all the time, i chose to stay away from ele focus because freeze shock and ignite is just straight up fun :) its really up to you though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info