[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

Vaal pact totally usless or not worth the points for little better leech?
"
pawe1991 wrote:
Vaal pact totally usless or not worth the points for little better leech?

the claw is vaal pact mate. lol
"
l0lzib0l wrote:
what about going juggernaut for the easy accuracy and kaoms roots ascendancy?
could remove lyco for a stat stick/something else and boots for the bubonic trail for example.

jugg would have a more defensive side while also getting enough accu for 93% on PoB, but losing around 300k dps, but when u got 1mil, does it matter?

only problem would be some mana leech prolly needed to take from tree, which we have near the ranger for 1 point, should be enough?

well the mechanic is, the claw + berserker ascendancy result in us healing to full hp every game tick pretty much, giving us that 'immortality'

when you use a stat stick you hit 3x with ur bloodseeker then 3x with ur stat stick opening us up to get squashed like a grape, the build works fine without the lycosidae its just an endgame buff, so i dont know about this idea...

the builds main defence is its hp, the higher it is the less chance u have to die.
its 2nd defence is no freeze/stun with the kaoms

its 3rd is like 45% phys negation stacking the basalt with fortify and armour. (this negates the 10% increased dmg taken from our ascendancy)

wise oak capping also gives us 10 defence returned for all the elements (this negates the 10% increased dmg taken from our ascendancy)

the build is a face tank as it stands i dont see any point losing dps to make it a bit more tankier when you can literally hold right click on a guardian and watch it die(obv avoiding the gimmick 1 shots). haha
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 24, 2018, 9:46:12 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
mrconfus3d wrote:

this is my gear, i have capped resistances. When i do bosses, i generally switch off ancestral call with fortify. however, the boss damage is really dropping off. Guardians just take forever and so does t11 elder. how can i improve this? mapping is great btw

this build is not exactly a power house and you are pretty much mid/maxed. but you still got room to improve your damage by 40-60%

-20 QUALITY GEMS!!!!!!! + 20 QUALITY HERALD OF ASH
-invest in a wild strike 40% dmg enchant as a helm switch for bosses
-elemental weakness curse on hit gloves are very good
-t1 phys roll on gloves (curse on hit still better if u cant find any with phys)
-use a rustic sash base belt, this gives u more phys, have elemental damage with attacks on the belt too
-t1 phys, crit multi, crit chance, lightning damage, elemental damage with attacks on your jewellery will give you a huge buff (steel rings or diamond rings are best in slot)
-do you have dual t1 phys abyss jewels? #-# physical damage to attacks, #-# physical damage to claw attacks/attack speed/life
-culling strike corrupt mod on claw, (10% more damage technically)
-20 quality flasks to keep that duration of damage up longer
-are you keeping an ancestral warcheif up during your fights

also you could use ruthless instead of fortify and whirl through the guardians to hold fortify, thatl give you a good buff too.

we are pretty limited with the claw though, the builds a tank it gets bosses done, but its not insanely fast, its your choice if you want to invest :)

if i was to list of the main ones
-elemental weakness gloves
-culling strike claw
-20 quality gems
-rustic sash with EDWA
-20 quality flasks

work on these first, a new pair of gloves will mean recapping wise oak witch opens up opportunity to change your jewellery, i would not mess with jewellery till you have these gloves, try get 60+ res 60+ life and attack speed or flat on them.

Thanks for the reply! will do.
Do you think this build can work with Champion? If yes what then except lyco?
"
lesiooo wrote:
Do you think this build can work with Champion? If yes what then except lyco?

no bud, your answer is now at the top of my thread as this is too frequent of a question :)
"
what about going juggernaut for the easy accuracy and kaoms roots ascendancy?
could remove lyco for a stat stick/something else and boots for the bubonic trail for example.

jugg would have a more defensive side while also getting enough accu for 93% on PoB, but losing around 300k dps, but when u got 1mil, does it matter?

only problem would be some mana leech prolly needed to take from tree, which we have near the ranger for 1 point, should be enough?

I'm know a lot of builds using a stat stick have switched to Jugg with similar dps to berserker with way better survivability. The problem is we can't use a stat stick effectively with wild strike because it alternates hands when attacking.

I am very intrigued by gladiator though. It offers quite a lot of defense, and a LOT of offense with the blocking mechanic with painforged and violent retaliation if you can get block high enough. High block with 100% of block applied to spells looks really nice. Anyone with more knowledge than me looked into gladiator at all?
up
This is honestly the best build i've ever played, i'm kinda new and thanks to Cchris07 for recommending me this build. I'm literally face tanking all bosses up to this point.

I've tried quite a few builds before and all of them ended up in disappointment even after spending quite a bit of investment on them but this build is different not only is it budget friendly it kills stuff like a boss.

Thumbs up for the best guide, i'm having tons of fun playing this.
One of the funniest build ive played so far.
I know that berseker 100% dmg leech is a HUGE buff but i wanted to try something different.
So far so good, im 71 Scion Elementalist/Pathfinder. It's pretty fun, clear is insane and feels pretty tanky. Love the reflect immune, on other hand, im not tanky like berseker. Beside that i think i do pretty well and give just the right challenge against bosses. Doing maps 75 without any probleme feels great and even without berseker i feel and enjoy more then my 87 oni's goroshi molten strike. Looking foward as im just startint to add crit in my build !

A bit dissapointed that i didnt try it berseker at first ;)
But im writting here to let know poeple that this build CAN have other ascend depending of your play style.

But Berseker would feel really really tanky with that 100% dmg leech. The big downside of taking scion is that bosses are more challenging and u have to pay attention. But that suit me, if i wanna play another lazy build a would get on my summoner ^^

Deffinatly my next starter build and berseker by far ! :P
Thanks for the guide and make me find wildstrike, i enjoy it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info