[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

hi could someone please tell me why all of a sudden my blood rage and summon golem no longer proc on hit? i have the 3 linked, at first i thought it was my CWDT being too high of a level but i swapped in a level 1 CWDT and the two spells will still not proc. they are also not grey and are castable spells on my action bar. the 3 skills are linked in my weapon if that makes a difference?
"
MistaFresh wrote:
hi could someone please tell me why all of a sudden my blood rage and summon golem no longer proc on hit? i have the 3 linked, at first i thought it was my CWDT being too high of a level but i swapped in a level 1 CWDT and the two spells will still not proc. they are also not grey and are castable spells on my action bar. the 3 skills are linked in my weapon if that makes a difference?

Gem are too high or cwdt too low. cwdt have a lvl restriction on it to proc the spell. cwdt lvl 1 is lvl 38 if im not wrong. So if bloodrage is lvl 39+ wont proc
Last edited by Major_Dark on Apr 6, 2018, 8:50:20 PM
"
Major_Dark wrote:
Did already restarted has a marauder berseker, 69 in 2 days. Feels like wildstrike a bit weak for single target. Did u think molten strike with only 1 projectil jewels will be enought ?
Same build just 1 jewel for projetile ? Maybe its just because i dont wear kaom's heart already (low on resist) this make great diff ?! Maybe ill just have to drop maybe the tier of map im doing... Lava chamber take me age to kill fire and fury. Other then that, lvl 69 doing tier 7+
think thats not bad at all.

Will it be better ele weakness, currently running assasin mark. Or flamability over ele weakness for molten strike ?

In your experience, how is molten vs wild strike ?
Btw, berseker leech feel really good :P
Still dont have done merci lab for 40% dmg
18k with power charge on.

the clip in my thread was without the jewels on a 5l lol so yeah.

wildstrike gains its power through the wise oak flask + curse on hit gloves + clear speed from the chains 6x helmet, also many crit nodes on the tree buff it a lot, it all comes in good time,

the build is aimed towards fast map clear + face tanking a boss, ultimately its not the fastest boss killer but 90% of bosses you can just hold right click and watch them die
Last edited by Cchris07 on Apr 7, 2018, 9:35:33 AM
Tryed molten strike 5L belly, but deffinatly 5L wildstrike way better at clearspeed. Looking foward for the gloves, and will make lab for helmet enchant.

Only advantage with molten strike, better single target. And i was running Impresence/flammability. Feels like clearspeed fits me better. Even if with Impresence looking insane for molten build ^^

Molten strike so much laggy compared with wildstrike. Friends cant play with me because of lag. That was not fun. Freinds running a blade furry taunt, so for single target it make the job for my ''weakness'' lol

Great build, could only be better with helm and gloves. Currently runing Spiked gloves for dmg till i can afford/make a good pair with ele weak on hit

Adding culling strike on bloodseeker is so fun, not for beast hunt lol beast system is so gay :P

Did some changes, and without charge and anything im around 32k on wildstrike. Feels really great, currently finishing elemental nodes, and will add crit after.

Thanks for the build funniest melee build ive played so far :)

Im just asking, did u think frostblade, 100% cold with impresence cold be as good or better !?
I might tryed it next league :)
Last edited by Major_Dark on Apr 9, 2018, 1:57:03 PM
Do you not need any resistances with this build? The PoB has negative resistances lol
Has anyone tried swapping blood rage for crave the slaughter?

POB gives quite a bit better DPS for that, and it is reliable to keep up vs bosses

Edit:

Also, shroud of the lightless 5L might be worth looking into for end game bosses

PoB also shows a HUGE dps boost with that (90k --> 110k for me)

You lose a chunk of life, but the dmg....
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
Last edited by Eep on Apr 9, 2018, 10:17:52 PM
Is there a reason you don't use Elemental Focus support gem?
"
Ganix wrote:

I would guess because we like the ailments?
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
"
Eep wrote:
"
Ganix wrote:

I would guess because we like the ailments?

So if we just want more damage, use elemental focus?
"
SilentManny wrote:
Do you not need any resistances with this build? The PoB has negative resistances lol

yeah you need even cap, pob is just an example of dps and life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info