[3.7] IcyTank - Ice Crash Facebreaker Tank (400k+ DPS) - EndGame viable

Can you explain why Watchers Eye is important to me and what rolls are the important ones on it plz? I don't understand it.
There are probably not enough players on xbox league to have a steady stream of watcher's eyes, let alone the ones with the mod you need. But if you do encounter one by some miracle, the mod you need is "% of phys damage converted to cold on Hatred".
Ok there is about 20 up on trade currently but they don't have the right mods. It will just take more time. What is the max % for it?
"
Shwaggyman wrote:
Ok there is about 20 up on trade currently but they don't have the right mods. It will just take more time. What is the max % for it?

The max is 40%.
This jewel is important since it allows you to get some elemental penetration. Ice crash is 50% cold / 50% physical, with the jewel it becomes 88% (up to 90%) cold and 12% physical WITH the gem Cold Penetration, So you have some penetration to counter the elemental resistances.

You can replace the gem Cold penetration by Physical to Lightning until you get this jewel, you will have almost the same DPS but you will struggle a bit more on elemental resist monsters, since you lose the cold penetration
Last edited by mayo on Jan 4, 2018, 8:29:22 AM
Ok well that's awesome. Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. The one thing I'm still not understanding from the new key gear is the shield. I haven't been able to find both the 10% less mana reserved and gain a charge on the same shield but I have tried one with just the gain a charge mod and just a 10% less mana reserved but either one I seem to have either no mana or very low mana where I'm running out in 2 seconds. How do u use that comfortably? I feel like I must not have enough regeneration or Something? I have just been corrugated buckler which seems to work but I like the idea of using attic armour, hatred, and Herald of ash. So any idea what I'm doing wrong here. As always thanks for the help. I love the build :)
"
Shwaggyman wrote:
Ok well that's awesome. Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation. The one thing I'm still not understanding from the new key gear is the shield. I haven't been able to find both the 10% less mana reserved and gain a charge on the same shield but I have tried one with just the gain a charge mod and just a 10% less mana reserved but either one I seem to have either no mana or very low mana where I'm running out in 2 seconds. How do u use that comfortably? I feel like I must not have enough regeneration or Something? I have just been corrugated buckler which seems to work but I like the idea of using attic armour, hatred, and Herald of ash. So any idea what I'm doing wrong here. As always thanks for the help. I love the build :)

Maybe you need more DPS to leech more mana, or you lack the lab enchant on boots "2% life and mana when hit". If that's not enough, try to get some flat mana on your jewels/jewelry to have more mana : you need to have around twice the mana cost of your skill to get rif of mana problems.
Oh I see that's definitely the problem. I was procrastinating getting the boot enchant because I hate doing uber lab hah but I focused and got it tonight. Works much better now! Thanks :)
Ok so there are finally a couple of watchers eyes on the Xbox trade. Will it work with only 30% or 36% or should I just wait until there is a 38%+? Also do i need the shagreen shield or will any shield with those two rolls on it basically work? The shield and jewel are the last 2 items that I need and I've made good currency this league so I'm just waiting for them to be up on trade.
You can reroll low conversion with divines.
Great idea. I bought a 30% for 1 exalt and turned it to 37% with 1 divine! Saved me like 8 exalted :) thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info