[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Best enchant helmet for a Hiero?
"
DaChefkoch wrote:
Dont know...10% more mind over matter (if you already got MoM)from cloak of Defiance are worst than life, all res, and 50Aoe Damage from carcass jack in my opinion.
The self flaggation could be nice i guess but that means to change the whole equip to get enough res. Easier to just swap amor ;)

Actually, MoM is an increasing return, as long as you have sufficient mana.

Say you have 4k life and infinite mana:
1. With 30% MoM, you can take up to 5.7k damage without dying, or in another word, "43% MORE life"
2. With 40% MoM, 6.7K damage, or "67% MORE life"
3. With 50% MoM, 8K damage, or "100% MORE Life"

Sure no one has infinite mana, so with MoM + Hiero passive + Cloak, a 1:1 life to mana ratio is needed. For most people, mana are less than life, which means every point of mana will have the same value as one point of life. So cloak is giving you "100-150 life", and considering it is much easier to get %inc mana and mana regen, that is even better than "100-150 life".

Just my 5c
Most people I see in this thread are already well below the 6:4 ratio for hierophant, a stronger MoM would do them little good. That said the 150 mana and 1% base regen on claok of defiance aren't too shabby.

But they don't compare to soul mantle, soul mantle is too much damage to give up. Just run kikazarus if you don't want to flask off curses. You'll have to re-balance your resists, sure, but it is well worth it for that kind of damage (extra link + extra totem ~= 50% more damage).
I dont know why, but i get constantly killed in t3-t6 maps. If i "open" rift or other similar mechanic, im dead within a second. Ok i know my helmet sucks but still i d really want this build to work :) Any tips?
Quick question, why elemental weakness instead of frostbite?
"
Zeros wrote:
I dont know why, but i get constantly killed in t3-t6 maps. If i "open" rift or other similar mechanic, im dead within a second. Ok i know my helmet sucks but still i d really want this build to work :) Any tips?

Probably something to do with the fact you have 2254 life, and 944 unreserved mana? No great mystery here, get more. Adding a granite flask would help too (in particular with the "getting swarmed" kind of thing), but mostly just get more life and mana. I like cwdt enfeeble as well, and it just so happens you have a blue socket open in your cwdt link anyway.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Mar 18, 2018, 2:09:47 PM
"
dhise wrote:

Shaper weapons generally cause us to be at least somewhat mixed element. Also quality ele weakness is the same -resist as frostbite anyway.
I noticed in the Hiero path of building you dropped the Essence Worm/Hatred. Should I only drop it when I can get shaper weapons and the helm enchant?
Uber Elder Video, 1 bullshit death: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20911678/

(Forgive me for my toaster PC, it lags my game like crazy when I record videos. Ppgrading to something nice this Iune.)

In this video I was using hypothermia. I feel like elder and shaper are not getting chilled consistently. Might record another run with faster casting instead of hypothermia next time.

My gear/spec is almost minmaxed at this point. So don't get overconfident with your character upon seeing this.
"
"
dhise wrote:

Shaper weapons generally cause us to be at least somewhat mixed element. Also quality ele weakness is the same -resist as frostbite anyway.

Thank you friend! Been having a blast. With my shitty jewelry, and me being level 77 i was able to beat Minotaur pretty easily. SHould I be using shaper %elemental converted to chaos even if i'm going 100% cold conversion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info