[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

This build feels so overpowered, can't believe it's not nerfed yet. I'm running tier 7-8's at lvl 68.

This spec is actually faster then my 20 ex SRS speed mapper during legacy league, or at the very least identical speed. And I've invested what? 5l Soulmantle, Essence worm and some random pieces, so like 40c?

I'm running utter garbage weapons aswell, no movementspeed on boots, crap ring/neck and a very not-optimized skillgem combo.

How are we allowed to play this haha :D

TY for Build, it's a pleasure playing it!

Edit, just found this one, not sure if it's good or not:
Last edited by Fredd32 on Mar 9, 2018, 6:17:28 AM
"
thi3n wrote:
Just killed Shaper and all the Guardians on stream with just a 5-Link!

My atlas is almost all setup - too scared to try Uber Elder without a 6link...

How do you mitigate the curses on your setup ?
"
Fredd32 wrote:
This build feels so overpowered, can't believe it's not nerfed yet. I'm running tier 7-8's at lvl 68.

This spec is actually faster then my 20 ex SRS speed mapper during legacy league, or at the very least identical speed. And I've invested what? 5l Soulmantle, Essence worm and some random pieces, so like 40c?

Shhh dont say it loudly.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Hey!
How would a shaper base helm be for this build? I just got a shaper base helm with the gc conversion ench and I don't know how to price it.
"
Scraobit wrote:
Hey!
How would a shaper base helm be for this build? I just got a shaper base helm with the gc conversion ench and I don't know how to price it.

It isn't highly desirable, but there are a couple shaped mods that are worth having. We don't really want the skill gem type stuff, but mana regen or added cold/lightning to spells we wouldn't kick out of bed (though +damage mods aren't all that strong for GC due to its 60% damage effectiveness).

If somebody were going to pay highly for it though, it would probably be for a self-cast build that could utilize the hat as a pseudo 6+ link, rather than a totem build.
Whats the best 6l setup?

Gc - Spell totem - Crit Strikes - Conc/Aoe - Cont Dest

For 6link, Hyportemia or Cold Pen?

This is in a Hierophant using 2 long winters only.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Mar 9, 2018, 7:53:09 AM
"
Fredd32 wrote:
This build feels so overpowered

yeah, I'm up to T6 and even with a 4 link soul mantle everything dies pretty much instantly
Interesting Ammy for the Hiero Build, I had it dropped today and then I found the benefits:

You can use Blasphemy + Frostbite without any Mana Reservation , the negative point is that if you use Essence Worm with an aura, then it costs a bit of mana reservation though, but it's quite interesting anyway.
"
lourun_coria wrote:
Interesting Ammy for the Hiero Build, I had it dropped today and then I found the benefits:

You can use Blasphemy + Frostbite without any Mana Reservation , the negative point is that if you use Essence Worm with an aura, then it costs a bit of mana reservation though, but it's quite interesting anyway.

Nah, I've tested it and I dont like it for a totem build because of the Aura Radio. Increased Aura of Effect does not work with it either.

This ammy it's specific for Cold Melee Builds.
You could potentially do a really buff Frostbite with it Blasphemy - Empower - Enhance - Frostbite (and it wouldn't reserve any mana). It's kind of cute but probably not worth using over a Non-Chaos as Chaos ammy and all the gem links you'd be losing and the fact that the build tends to off-screen stuff with the current playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info