[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Dropped the shield and made another shaper dagger myself, nothing crazy probably worth around only 3ex, and it took me to 530k tooltip with arcane surge + flasks + 3 frenzy and power charges.(You can snapshot charges with the new gain random charge when stationary boots). I have been dependent on shield charge but now I realize how great Dual-wielding is for early league boss killing. It not only gives straight up more damage, but also opens up crit multipliers while dual wielding mod on jewels which makes getting a decent jewel a LOT easier.

Minotaur down in 2.8 seconds.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av17867246/

This is without the helm enchant, meaning I still have the 2 unique jewels on tree, or any gain elemental as chaos damage mods on weapons and amulets. If I am to completely min-max the character, my solo tooltip can probbly reach around one million.
Last edited by Exodus_820 on Jan 1, 2018, 12:43:51 PM
"
Exodus_820 wrote:
Dropped the shield and made another shaper dagger myself, nothing crazy probably worth around only 3ex, and it took me to 530k tooltip with arcane surge + flasks + 3 frenzy and power charges.(You can snapshot charges with the new gain random charge when stationary boots). I have been dependent on shield charge but now I realize how great Dual-wielding is for early league boss killing. It not only gives straight up more damage, but also opens up crit multipliers while dual wielding mod on jewels which makes getting a decent jewel a LOT easier.

This is without the helm enchant, meaning I still have the 2 unique jewels on tree, or any gain elemental as chaos damage mods on weapons and amulets. If I am to completely min-max the character, my solo tooltip can probbly reach around one million.

Wait, does that mean that these stationary gained charges stays on already casted totems when you move?
"
Exodus_820 wrote:

do u mind posting your gear or make your character profile public? i don't rlly know what to upgrade for my char
"
evilmindcz wrote:

Wait, does that mean that these stationary gained charges stays on already casted totems when you move?

Totem doesn't gain charges. What you need to do is simply leave your inventory open, put those boots on before the fight and wait for full frenzy charge and power charge, then as soon as you hit max charge you put your normal boots back on. The charges will stay on your character for the remainder of the duration.

Last edited by Exodus_820 on Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:16 AM
"
arielrahamim wrote:

do u mind posting your gear or make your character profile public? i don't rlly know what to upgrade for my char

I posted my gear on page 21 in this thread, and you can see the whole thing there. Nothing has changed except for the shield, I replaced it with a dagger.

"
Exodus_820 wrote:
"
arielrahamim wrote:

I posted my gear on page 21 in this thread, and you can see the whole thing there. Nothing has changed except for the shield, I replaced it with a dagger.

thank you , i'll check it out.
Please help me min-max. I just build this char today. I am using some items I had lying around (like the belt and boots).

Last edited by widowmaikr on Jan 2, 2018, 4:40:50 PM
"
widowmaikr wrote:
Please help me min-max. I just build this char today. I am using some items I had lying around (like the belt and boots).

1.Quality your flasks and buy a max roll Atziri's promise.Get a bubbling mana flask of warding as well, I think they give the most comfortable game-play.It's OK if you prefer taste of hate over onslaught flask, that's up to you.

2.I would get a new stygian vise with reduced flask charged used. From the look of your gear your resist should be capped without those boots.I would use Kaom's roots.

3.Consider using a Vaal clarity with increased duration and drop essence worm. If you have a lot of currency you can get a Assassins mark on hit Shaper ring or a GG crit multi essence crafted opal ring. A top roll 3 mod dps jewel is as strong as Clear Mind.

3.Your weapons are best for non-inquisitor glacial cascade cuz the res penetration doesn't do anything for inquisitor. If you have a lot of currency around I recommend changing the demon dagger for a new one with double gained% elemental damage from physical damage+spell crit+attack speed/crit multi. Your amulet is downright insane, and you can pretty much settle on it for good.

4.Since you have helm enchant, I assume that you have many open jewel open on the tree. Getting the good jewels will skyrocket your damage as well.
Edit: Just checked your profile. Definitely get better jewel and more jewel sockets for this character. You can drop throat seeker on the tree to grab the templar jewel socket and the life below.
Look for jewels like 30%+ crit multi + physical damage/spell damage + life
Last edited by Exodus_820 on Jan 3, 2018, 1:13:21 AM
Hey guys, i make an variant of this build, and i really liked the result, the damage is awesome and the clear speed is very fast to a totem build.

But i have one single problem, THE DEFENSE, i can't do T10~T11 Maps without die at least one time, so it make me nervous since i can't levelling the character because i lose a lot of exp.

So i need yours feedback, how you guys deal with it ??

I considering making some changes on items, maybe take off Soul Mantle for Kaom's and using a 6L Staff (Taryn's Shiver can be a good option).

I would really like to make the build a little more tank, and i don't care about to lose one totem for this.

My Character with itens and Actual Tree: https://pastebin.com/jHKQKTjg
"
Keylors wrote:
Hey guys, i make an variant of this build, and i really liked the result, the damage is awesome and the clear speed is very fast to a totem build.

But i have one single problem, THE DEFENSE, i can't do T10~T11 Maps without die at least one time, so it make me nervous since i can't levelling the character because i lose a lot of exp.

So i need yours feedback, how you guys deal with it ??

I considering making some changes on items, maybe take off Soul Mantle for Kaom's and using a 6L Staff (Taryn's Shiver can be a good option).

I would really like to make the build a little more tank, and i don't care about to lose one totem for this.

My Character with itens and Actual Tree: https://pastebin.com/jHKQKTjg

If you die a lot, you can try:
- replace your curse for defensive one, like Enfeeble
- increase duration on immortal call cwdt (plus you can level it a little bit :) )
- panicked life flask, full heal when you really need it
- replace one divinarius with shield for more HP (and replace both with something)
But it's actually more about proper flask location and totem (re)placement, it's really important to keep moving, then it's pretty much impossible to die on regular maps.

Why Cold to Fire support?

And btw your Kaom enchant does nothing for totem build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info