[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Thank you for he build!
I was using it in Flashback event and using it now in Incursion. Currently lvl 78, going great!

Havent seen anyone here considering vaal RF.
It grants ~40% more spell damage for 4 sec! And can be extended by Increased dration and Efficacy.

The gloves are garbage, linked it for the gems.
I suggest you to add this to the build, its really OP. Helps a lot with bosses.
It sacrifices 30% of your HP but I instantly refill it with the flask.

Seems like this feature of vaal RF is very underestimated yet due to its newness ;)
would dropping the 2 kik rings be worth it or would i constantly need to press the curse removal flasks? i'm struggling to cap my resists and could use the ring slots but dont want things to get annoying with the curses
Thanks for the guide -- using this as my 3.3 league starter (first ever time doing GC or Totems).

Couple of questions --
1) Should Hypothermia be higher priority with the 3.3 buffs?
2) What's the reasoning behind Added Fire on the leveling section? I'm in Act 6 now but running Hrimsorrow (and buying a Tabula). Should I switch Phys to Lightning to ColdPen as soon as I get the Hrimsorrow?
3) Is Shamanistic Fury low dmg compared to crit nodes? I noticed it's passed over but it shows up very high in PoB.
Build is good but some gear is must have like essence worm. My gear

Spoiler

hrim gloves are garbage, you better go with 2 long winters + decent rare. 1-2 gear pieces should be with chaos res
Last edited by ActiveSlay on Jun 5, 2018, 11:15:59 PM
"
Vadash wrote:
Build is good but some gear is must have like essence worm. My gear

Spoiler

hrim gloves are garbage, you better go with 2 long winters + decent rare. 1-2 gear pieces should be with chaos res

Why are you using a level 18 CWDT with temporal chains? It never proc's...?
"
Gseybold9 wrote:
Why are you using a level 18 CWDT with temporal chains? It never proc's...?

I am using CWDT 19 - TC 19 - Golem 19 and it procs nicely
Why use controlled destruction and Increased crit strikes on totem chain? Doesn't controlled destruction cancel the crit?
Controlled Destruction doesn't stop you critting, it just reduces the crit chance. As we have quite high crit anyway, the extra spell damage from the CD gem adds a lot more than it loses us in reduced crit chance.
Hey there,

just threw my soul mantle into temples vaal and got this +2 AoE 6L.

At the moment i'm doing an Arc Totem Hiero, but thought about switching to GC for the +2 Level.

Do you think i'll loose a lot of map clearspeed compared to arc? Because it's the fastest clearer i've ever played.

Also, is this build viable with 2 kikazarus and self flagiation?

Thanks for your help.

"
Hey there,

just threw my soul mantle into temples vaal and got this +2 AoE 6L.

At the moment i'm doing an Arc Totem Hiero, but thought about switching to GC for the +2 Level.

Do you think i'll loose a lot of map clearspeed compared to arc? Because it's the fastest clearer i've ever played.

Also, is this build viable with 2 kikazarus and self flagiation?

Thanks for your help.

I started the league as GC Hiero and am planning to try Arc.
Can you post you current gear and link to tree, or pastebin? Would greatly appreciate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info