[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Are void batteries viable choice of weapon for this build? Checked in PoB and damage is about the same, and the prices are better then the daggers that were given in the PoB link.
"
CreapeR wrote:
Are void batteries viable choice of weapon for this build? Checked in PoB and damage is about the same, and the prices are better then the daggers that were given in the PoB link.

The weapons in that PoB are from extremely early in the league, IIRC he posted that PoB paste within the first few days after league start.

Yes, void battery does beat them by a little bit (at the cost of losing whirling blades), but shaper weapons that beat void battery (or shimmeron) are readily available at fairly modest prices this late in the league.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Apr 6, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
"
"
CreapeR wrote:

The weapons in that PoB are from extremely early in the league, IIRC he posted that PoB paste within the first few days after league start.

Yes, void battery does beat them by a little bit (at the cost of losing whirling blades), but shaper weapons that beat void battery (or shimmeron) are readily available at fairly modest prices this late in the league.

Didn't actually know about shimmeron :D, that one kinda works even better, but yea, checked the prices in poe.trade for decent stat stick and it does provide better stats then placed into PoB, but the prices are atleast 1ex, so void battery gonna be fine for me atleast for now, had them lying in the bank, time to use them for something.
Last edited by CreapeR on Apr 6, 2018, 1:57:00 PM
"
CreapeR wrote:
Didn't actually know about shimmeron :D, that one kinda works even better, but yea, checked the prices in poe.trade for decent stat stick and it does provide better stats then placed into PoB, but the prices are atleast 1ex, so void battery gonna be fine for me atleast for now, had them lying in the bank, time to use them for something.

If you already got void batteries no harm using them for a while, but nah, doesn't take an exalt to beat them. Maybe 10c.

http://poe.trade/search/ihitauritoiton

Pick any of those that has suffix room, put crit multi or spell crit on it. Good to go. Make sure one of your weapons is a dagger for whirling blades, the other can be a scepter.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Apr 6, 2018, 2:39:14 PM
"

If you already got void batteries no harm using them for a while, but nah, doesn't take an exalt to beat them. Maybe 10c.

http://poe.trade/search/ihitauritoiton

Pick any of those that has suffix room, put crit multi or spell crit on it. Good to go. Make sure one of your weapons is a dagger for whirling blades, the other can be a scepter.

Maybe for like 50c i could find one, but definitly not for 10c, i took some extra power charges in the tree so the stat stick should be quite good to act. beat the batteries.
Right but if you used shaper weapons you wouldn't keep the power charges, you'd get better DPS nodes over in shadow area instead.

Anyway since you already have the void batteries there's nothing wrong with using them for now.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Apr 6, 2018, 4:11:48 PM
"

I try really hard not to use insulting or judgemental language and phrasing when responding to people doing stupid things in this thread, but in this case I just can't bring myself to adopt a neutral tone. As exodus said: Are you high?

I checked your profile to see if you are brand new to the game, but you've been playing since 2013. Which means either you have brain damage, or you're trolling us. Maxing resists for mapping is such a basic part of this game that people usually don't bother to explicitly state it in guides. If this was your first ever character I could of course excuse being confused about it, but you've been playing for 5 years, and have at least 5 mapping level characters, so wtf?

OP probably had resists on some jewels when he was using that gear set, FFS. Assuming he was using the same jewels then as now, and his bandit choice was alira, he was over cap on all resists (by 9%/7%/13%).

lol the anger and cancer from many in this community is just astounding. Hierophant is second most played class in Bestiary yet there are only 5 level 100's out of 90ish total players and only 12 in the top 200 players, (xp wise), this league. There aren't any lvl 100 hierophants in hardcore and the ratio is even worse over there with only like 3% of HC players running this class. BTW, trying to be cute and stalking my profile doesn't help you out when I only played a few weeks after launch then stopped playing until Abyss had already started and have only checked out a total of three builds on these forums.

I specifically said I had over capped resists and that all my defenses were better than those that were shown. And even with 30% phys reduction I get one shot multiple times a day. My entire point was that with a build with such little physical damage protection/lack of evasion, no ability to generate life without a flask and ALL survivability relying on spamming your movement skill like mad can suck if xp is your goal. I never said the build couldn't do end game encounters or that it sucked for any other reason. I've beaten all t16 maps with some seriously nasty mods on them. Losing your mind when all the hard numbers back up what I was saying makes you look stupid.
I am not being one shotted like you mate.

Are you targeting at least 4500 life and 2000 mana?
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Hi

Is there a HC version for this build?

Thanks
zzz
hmmmm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info