[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Like most non-JuggRF builds, this seems to struggle with Uber elder. But how does this build handle the lower bosses/guardians? Can they be done deathless?
"
DeVolulker wrote:
Hi i think about some changes in MAIN BUILD not players wariations, it's mean:

1) Soul Mantle replace on Carcass Jack
why ? increased area of effect, its pseudo 7 link. We have more life and some res, and area damage !

Please Kill Uber Atziri, Vaal Temple or Uber Elder, upload a video and we can have into consideration those tips .
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Last edited by lourun_coria on Apr 3, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
"
PeopleReady wrote:
Like most non-JuggRF builds, this seems to struggle with Uber elder. But how does this build handle the lower bosses/guardians? Can they be done deathless?

Other than Vaal temple/Uber atziri/Uber elder which I haven't got a chance to try yet, the rest just melts incredibly fast including guardians and shaper. All can be done deathless as long as you are alert and dodge all their moves

Thank you for this build. While slithly changed it managed to carry me through Uber Elder fight. I did it on my 2nd try(first one was close but I've got overwhelmed by degen) with 2 deaths. Very high damage and the fact the we can just place totems and then move around dodging attacks makes this build a decent Uber Elder killer.
Just bought this base for 10c and this was my first craft attempt, first regal etc.

Is it pretty ideal for this build? Or should I try annul something off and go for better?

"
giftednz wrote:
Just bought this base for 10c and this was my first craft attempt, first regal etc.

Is it pretty ideal for this build? Or should I try annul something off and go for better?

it's a nice starter. for ideal you really want 2 T1 as extra mods. 2 T1 as extra + pen / chaos / as extra of rand end. is approaching the 20ex mark. and good for endgame stats
Any tips on using poe.trade or poe.app (or another trade site) for narrowing mods for finding weapons? There are so many variables the make the items useable to good I can't figure out a way to find an optimal weapon.

% physical as extra Fire Damage

% physical as extra Lightning Damage

% physical as extra Cold Damage

% physical as extra Random Damage

% elemental as extra Chaos Damage

%increased elemental damage

%elemental penetration

Global Critical Chance

Spell Critical Chance

Critical Multiplyer

Cast speed?

Area damage

I've seen variations on all those stats from 1ex all the way up and it seems like a crap shoot guessing which values at which stats ends up actually boosting my PoB damage- and I get really tired of putting in configurations of those stats in both poe.app (for alerts) and poe.trade for the chrome macro to paste into PoB. Any recommendations?

Last edited by setcamper on Apr 4, 2018, 9:30:13 AM
I came to say that im really happy with this build! this is what i have wich is really cheap and im doing good.

But i have a doubt about the weapons stats.
Thi3n prioritizes the elemental damage as chaos damage conversion, but what i see in other peoples builds is physical damage as extra cold damage, is it because of the price? or is it overall better?
"
PeopleReady wrote:

I had like 3 deaths my first Uber Elder. Since then, I can easily run no deaths 2 player HP carries.

Uber elder gets easier and easier with practice. This build can scale into infinimemety with the appropriate gear.

It's not the tankiest, but you make up by playing defensively with Totems and not having to be on the bosses face.

So I decided to make a blade flurry / reave guy since it can share my stat stick and some other gear, and I don't think I can play anything else ever again. The leap slam mobility and clear speed is like retarded. Absolutely Unethical.

"
Hi i think about some changes in MAIN BUILD not players wariations, it's mean:

1) Soul Mantle replace on Carcass Jack
why ? increased area of effect, its pseudo 7 link. We have more life and some res, and area damage !

2) Enchant
Glacial cascade physicial .... to cold -> 40% increased damage

why ? because we have 2 The Long Winter Cobalt Jewel and all convert to cold

3) Now We can focus on critical chance
4) We don;t have curses

P.s my build on profile it;s nothing specjal it;s begin . Sorry for my english
Sounds interesting, let me know how it goes.

My opinion is that Soul Mantle is absolutely core for Endgame as there is really no competition at the moment for what it provides. I know you think Carcass Jack is like "a psuedo 7 link" but it's really not. Having Increased Area damage is not the same as say 50% More Area damage. Soul mantle having the text "Socketed by Level 20 Spell Totem" is actually having a psuedo 7 link on top of having an extra totem which is basically a 25% More multiplier if you are going from 4 to 5 totems active.

"
Any tips on using poe.trade or poe.app (or another trade site) for narrowing mods for finding weapons? There are so many variables the make the items useable to good I can't figure out a way to find an optimal weapon.

% physical as extra Fire Damage

% physical as extra Lightning Damage

% physical as extra Cold Damage

% physical as extra Random Damage

% elemental as extra Chaos Damage

%increased elemental damage

%elemental penetration

Global Critical Chance

Spell Critical Chance

Critical Multiplyer

Cast speed?

Area damage

I've seen variations on all those stats from 1ex all the way up and it seems like a crap shoot guessing which values at which stats ends up actually boosting my PoB damage- and I get really tired of putting in configurations of those stats in both poe.app (for alerts) and poe.trade for the chrome macro to paste into PoB. Any recommendations?
In poe.trade instead of searching with AND on the bottom, you can search for a COUNT of those stats, so put them all in and say you want one with COUNT = 3, 4, 5, 6 of those stats depending on your budget.
Last edited by thi3n on Apr 4, 2018, 5:50:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info