[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Mutasyon wrote:
How does this build scale with expensive gear?

Quite wel. With moderately cheap gear (under 50c) I managed 10k tooltip. With Op's gear that nearly tripled I believe.
I was thinking about using this build as starter for next league but with VP nerf and the other changes i'm not so sure anymore .. guess we just have to wait for the patch notes and see ..
"
Yloss wrote:
I was thinking about using this build as starter for next league but with VP nerf and the other changes i'm not so sure anymore .. guess we just have to wait for the patch notes and see ..

Im actually very happy with the annoucments so far. I was begging for VP to be nerfed for ages. It LONG OVERDUE.

I dont know if any of you ever tried speccing out of VP and see the diffrence for yourself. Its not that bad if it wasnt for reflect.

According to the ZiggyD inverview with Rory, any source of reflect outside of the map mod will become "dodgeable".

With decent leech rate and the "new VP" I quite positive this build can still facetank shaper beam and pretty much anything it facetanked before the nerf.

Claws have quite big instant leech from "life on hit" anyways.

This friday I will update the entire build. So far It looks like we will dodge most the huge nerfs.
Had huge success with this build in harbinger and probably gonna play this again as a league starter. Lets see if they gonna nerf blade flurry or maybe they think the VP changes are enough.

Leveling in a fresh league is probably best with sunder right? (unless they destroy it tomorrow)
Awesome news Gorno! I look forward to start with this build.

At harbinger, I played most of the time with ur build and its fun, strong and fast.

Can I request something? Can you find us better movement skill than shield charge? I dont like that because its noisy and cant jump higher or lower grounds.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Yloss wrote:

Im actually very happy with the annoucments so far. I was begging for VP to be nerfed for ages. It LONG OVERDUE.

I dont know if any of you ever tried speccing out of VP and see the diffrence for yourself. Its not that bad if it wasnt for reflect.

According to the ZiggyD inverview with Rory, any source of reflect outside of the map mod will become "dodgeable".

With decent leech rate and the "new VP" I quite positive this build can still facetank shaper beam and pretty much anything it facetanked before the nerf.

Claws have quite big instant leech from "life on hit" anyways.

This friday I will update the entire build. So far It looks like we will dodge most the huge nerfs.

Great news! I really want this one to be enjoyable with all content because I totally loved the build in Mayem (figure .. ;)) althou only up to lvl 68 (finished game and tried a few maps) with 5 links and a crappy claw ;-P
I quote myself refering to the vaal pact change:

"
A7X89 wrote:
These days, i tried all 4 guardians (rare maps) and shaper WITHOUT VAAL PACT.
If i remember right, i died in all 4 maps at least 1 time. Sometimes to nasty mobs, sometimes to the guardians. Some deaths are avoidable.
I killed shaper deathless without vaal pact.

Didnt tried uber, because its so expensive. If the patch notes are released, i will try uber atziri too, but i think it will be very hard. the most difficult part will be the trash i guess.

If anyone lend me a uber atziri set, i will try it before the patch notes. ;)

EDIT:
I couldn't wait and bought a uber atziri set in harbinger.
I did the complete alluring abyss WITHOUT VAAL PACT and died 1x to the trio.
I runned herald of ice + herald of thunder instead of wrath.
For trash i replace elemental focus with increased crit strikes.

My biggest concern is, that they chance the complete blade flurry mechanic (the stages, more damage, etc.). Now it means: Wait till Thursday for the patch notes.

YOU DONT NEED VAAL PACT TO KILL SHAPER/UBER ATZIRI!
Dont think the patch notes tomorrow change that.
Last edited by A7X89 on Dec 5, 2017, 2:33:07 PM
So, patchnotes are up.

So far, beside the vaalpact nerf I did not see any change that affects this build. Or am I blind?

Begging for opinions, ladies and gents!
The lycosidae shield drop rate got nerfed. Without the shield should we opt for RT? If so how does that affect our "Crit"?

Can we consider losing one prefix on the weapon and crafting it vagans "hits cant evade" if RT is not an option? or should we use a statstick in off hand and craft it with vagans or simply increase accuracy?
What do you guys think about using Bloodseeker Hellion's Paw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info